- Manufactured By – www.CDman.com
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chef D'Oeuvre Music
- Copyright (c) – Phonomena Audio Arts & Multiples
- Produced At – Bregman Digital Music Studio
- Produced At – Columbia-Princeton Electronic Music Center
- Produced At – Elektronmusikstudion
- Produced At – Radiohuset
- Produced At – GMEB
- Produced At – NHK Electronic Music Studio
- Mastered At – Quakebasket
Boghosian's Piece (1969) composed at Bregman Electronic Studio at Dartmouth College (Hanover, New Hampshire, USA).
'Otahiti (1973 according to composer's official list of works) composed in the studios of Groupe de musique expérimentale de Bourges (France).
Homenaje á Milanes (1987) composed at Bregman Electronic Studio at Dartmouth College (Hanover, New Hampshire, USA).
The Bremen Town Musicians (1974) composed at NHK Radio (Tokyo, Japan).
Scene Unobserved (1970) composed at Bregman Electronic Studio at Dartmouth College (Hanover, New Hampshire, USA).
Nyckelharpen Variations (1968) composed at Klanverkstaden, Elektronmusikstudio (Stockholm, Sweden).
Dr. Quisling in Stockholm (1971) composed at Sveriges radio (Stockholm, Sweden).
Packaged in an outsized gatefold cardboard sleeve, with a 16 page booklet and obi.
℗ Chef d'Oeuvre Music Corp., 2003
© Phonomena Audio Arts & Multiples, 2003
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L481
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8160
- Matrix / Runout: WWW.CDMAN.COM 2V911<1773>PAAM010CD
- Rights Society: ASCAP