Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Beating The Boards
Written By – A.C. Payne, J.G. Dalglish, P.C. Stretch
|A2||I'm A Survivor
Written-By – Mann/Weil*
|A3||Turn The Page
Written-By – B. Seger*
|A4||Been In Love Before
Written-By – B. Kristian*, J. English*
|A5||Lay It All Down|
Written-By – Henson*, J. English*
|B2||Josephine (Too Many Secrets)
Written-By – J. English*, T. Friese-Green*
Written-By – Jans*
|B4||You Might Need Somebody
Written-By – N. O'Byrne*, T. Snow*
|B5||Get Your Love Right|
|C1||Words Are Not Enough|
Written-By – B. Seger*
|C3||Against The Wind/Six Ribbons
Written-By – J. English*
Written-By – G. Connors*, M. Wade*
|D2||Move Better In The Night
Written-By – C. Thompson*, R. Macintosh*, S. Lange*
|D3||I Can't Turn You Loose
Written-By – O. Redding*
|D4||Everytime I Sing A Love Song|
- Manufactured By – WEA Records Pty. Limited
- Distributed By – WEA Records Pty. Limited
- Marketed By – WEA Record & Tape Distributors Pty. Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Midnight Records Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Midnight Records Pty. Ltd.
- Mixed At – Albert Studios
- Recorded At – Musicians Club
- Recorded At – The Sidney Myer Music Bowl
- Recorded At – Festival Theatre
- Recorded At – Belmont Racecourse
- Recorded At – National Hotel, Brisbane
- Recorded At – Civic Theatre, Newcastle
- Recorded At – Civic Theatre, Canberra
- Recorded At – Chateau Neuf
- Recorded At – Tivoli, Copenhagen
- Acoustic Guitar – Keith Kerwin
- Bass Guitar – John Coker (2)
- Crew [Lights] – John Cashion
- Crew [Monitors] – Wayne King (3)
- Crew [Rigger] – Simon Thomas (6)
- Crew [Sound] – David Williams (29)
- Crew [Stage] – Jack Frost (11)
- Design – Lynne Watkins
- Directed By [Direction] – Peter Rix Management Pty. Limited
- Drums [Definitely Not Vocals] – Greg Henson
- Electric Guitar – John Dallimore (2), Keith Kerwin
- Engineer [Live] – Duncan McGuire, Roger Savage
- Engineer [Studio] – Wahanui (Wyn) Wynyard*
- Executive-Producer – Dermot Hoy
- Flute – John Dallimore (2)
- Keyboards – Peter Deacon
- Lead Vocals – Jon English (3)
- Liner Notes – Jon*
- Performer – Jon English & The Foster Brothers
- Photography By – Gary Peters (2), Peter McLean (3)
- Producer – David Williams (29), Foster Bros. The, Jon English (3)
- Vocals – John Coker (2), John Dallimore (2), Keith Kerwin, Peter Deacon
On rear sleeve:
Recorded live at the following performances:
Sydney, Musicians Club, 13 & 14 December, 1981
Melbourne, Myer Music Bowl, 26 February, 1982.
Adelaide, Festival Theatre, 14 September, 1981.
Perth, Belmont Racecourse, 8 August, 1981.
Brisbane, National Hotel, 2 & 3 October, 1981.
Newcastle, Civic Theatre, 28 & 29 September, 1981.
Canberra, Civic Theatre, 25 September, 1981.
Oslo, Chateau Neuf, 25 & 26 October, 1981.
Copenhagen, Tivoli Gardens, 28 October, 1981.
(Cassette 2M5N 104)
[Out From Under logo]
Marketed by WEA Record & tape Distributors Pty. Limited [Warner logo] A Warner Communications Company
Mixed in Alberts Studios, Sydney, Australia, February 1982.
℗ & © 1981 Midnight Records
℗ 1981 Midnight Records Pty. Ltd.
Manufactured & distributed by WEA Records Pty. Limited
(on label circumference)
WEA Records Pty Ltd [Warner logo] A Warner Communications Company
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): MX208433
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): MX208434
- Matrix / Runout (Side C label): MX208435
- Matrix / Runout (Side D label): MX208436
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|FRIX-189||Jon English (3)||Beating The Boards (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Frituna||FRIX-189||Scandinavia||1983||Sell This Version|
|580882||Jon English (3)||Beating The Boards (2xCD, Album, RE)||MRA Entertainment, MasterSong, Destra Music||580882||Australia||2008||Sell This Version|
|6611 015||Jon English (3)||Beating The Boards (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||Mercury||6611 015||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|