- Bass Clarinet – Simon Aldrich
- Cello – James Darling
- Clarinet – Gilles Plante
- Composed By, Tape, Directed By [Artistic Supervision] – Jonathan Harvey
- Conductor – Lorraine Vaillancourt
- Ensemble, Co-producer – Nouvel Ensemble Moderne
- Flute – Guy Pelletier
- Harp – Manon Le Comte
- Horn – Francis Ouellet
- Liner Notes [English] – Arnold Whittall
- Liner Notes [French] – Eric de Visscher
- Liner Notes [German] – Reinhard Kager
- Oboe – Normand Forget
- Percussion – François Gauthier, Julien Grégoire
- Photography By – Jane Shircliff
- Piano – Jacques Drouin
- Recording Supervisor, Mixed By [Mixing Supervision] – Bernard Falaise, Cyril Chable, François Eckert
- Tape [Assistant] – Denis Lorrain, Jean-Baptiste Barrière, Stanley Haynes
- Trombone – Alain Trudel
- Trumpet – Lise Bouchard
- Viola – Brian Bacon
- Violin – Alain Giguère, Claude Hamel, Martin St-Pierre*
A quotation from "Rig Veda" is appended at the end of each movement.
Dedicated "to Anna".
Recorded 27th to 29th November 1994 and mixed 12th to 16th June 1995 at Ircam, Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris, Espace de Projection.
Tape part realised at Ircam.
Co-produced with Ircam.
Commissioned by and premiered at Ircam, 3rd December 1982 by l'Ensemble InterContemporain conducted by Denis Cohen.
Made possible with the support of the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade of Canada and the Conseil des Arts et Lettres du Quebec.
Includes a 22-page booklet.
Total time: 53:47.
© 1996 Auvidis France
℗ 1996 Auvidis/Nouvel Ensemble Moderne
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3 298497 820868
- Matrix / Runout: MO 782086 MPO 02 @ 03
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1203
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SGDL SDRM
- Price Code: AD 100