|1||Addicted To Bass (Original Version)||3:53|
|2||Addicted To Bass (Lords Garden Bub Buttons Mix)||3:58|
|3||Addicted To Bass (Lords Garden Reef Fried Mix)||5:42|
|4||En Voyage (1965 Melbourne University Language Dept. Mix)||5:03|
- Manufactured By – Shock Records Pty. Ltd.
- Distributed By – Shock Records Pty. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Prozaac Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Prozaac Recordings
- Produced At – Fishtank Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Fishtank Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Festival Studios
- Produced For – Jack The Bear Productions Pty. Ltd.
- Made By – PMI
- Design – Michael K (4)
- Mastered By – William Bowden
- Mastered By [Additional] – Tony Mantz (tracks: 2, 3)
- Photography By – Alfred L. Abrahams
- Producer, Recorded By – J.A.* (tracks: 1, 4)
- Remix – Lords Garden* (tracks: 2, 3)
- Remix [Regenerated And Reef Fried By] – C.R.S.* (tracks: 2, 3), Hatman (tracks: 2, 3)
- Written-By – Amiel Daemion* (tracks: 1 to 3), J.A.*
Tracks 2 and 3 regenerated and reef fried for Lords Garden Productions.
Mastered at Festival Studio And Mastering, Sydney, Australia.
Tracks 2 and 3 additionally mastered for Jack The Bear Productions.
(P) (C) 1998 Prozaac Recordings
Manufactured and distributed by Shock Records Australia.
Made in Australia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5021456095148
- Matrix / Runout: * DISTA31063.2 * #02 MADE BY PMI.