- Recorded At – Woodland Studios
- Recorded At – TrueTone Studio, Nashville
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Published By – Songs From The Davenport
- Published By – Lights Go Green Music
- Published By – American Weekend Music
- Published By – Jason M. Phelan Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rykodisc, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Rykodisc, Inc.
- Artwork By [Design] – Core
- Bass – Mike Grimes (tracks: 4, 11)
- Cello – David Henry
- Drums – Darren Jesse*, David Gehrke (tracks: 4, 11), Marc Pisapia (tracks: 7)
- Guitar, Vibraphone, Keyboards, Bass, Percussion – Pat Sansone
- Loops – Curt Perkins
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By – Matt Boyd
- Producer, Guitar, Keyboards – Roger Moutenot
- Programmed By – Kip Kubin (tracks: 5, 8), Tony Miracle (tracks: 5, 8)
- Recorded By – David Henry, Pat Sansone, Roger Moutenot
- Trumpet – Dennis Cronin
- Written-By – Curt Perkins (tracks: 7), Jason M. Phelan (tracks: 8), Josh Rouse (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11), Pat Sansone (tracks: 5)
Recorded at True Tone Studios & Woodland Studios, Nashville, Tennessee.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 35981 00592 0
- Label Code: LC 02619
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|SRRCD 59||Josh Rouse||Under Cold Blue Stars (CD, Album)||Slow River Records, Rykodisc||SRRCD 59||Australia||2002||Sell This Version|
|SRRCD 59||Josh Rouse||Under Cold Blue Stars (CD, Album)||Rykodisc, Slow River Records||SRRCD 59||Europe||2002||Sell This Version|
|SRRCD 59||Josh Rouse||Under Cold Blue Stars (CD, Album)||Slow River Records, Rykodisc||SRRCD 59||US||2002||Sell This Version|