|1||Did I Happen To Mention||4:28|
|2||Happy Ever After||3:59|
|4||Lock And Key||5:33|
|5||Only For You||4:21|
|7||Your Lovely Face||3:31|
|13||Where Does The Time Go||5:09|
- Bass – Alan Thomson (2)
- Drums – Arran Ahmun
- Engineer [Sound] – Ray Furze
- Executive-Producer – Ashley Newton, Ray Cooper
- Film Director – Declan Lowney
- Guitar – Greg Lester
- Keyboards – Spencer Cozens
- Liner Notes – Judy Lipsey
- Management – Jasmine Daines
- Percussion – Miles Bould
- Producer – Jenny Barrett, Steve Adams (2)
- Producer [Audio Post Production] – Eddie Jones (4)
- Producer [Music Producer] – Graham Dixon, Grant Mitchell
- Vocals, Flute, Keyboards – Dashiell Rae
- Written-By – Julia Fordham
filmed towards the end of 1989 throughout the U.K.
intercut with the action, Julia talks about her songwriting technique
Approx running time 65 minutes
Dolby stereo on linear tracks
E - exempt from classification
Filmed on location at
The Pavillion, Weymouth
Apollo Theatre, Oxford
Hammersmith Odeon, London
Release is titled "Porcelain" on tape label and at the program start.
Track 1 is titled ""Did I Happen To Mention?" on the "Porcelain" album.
Track 5 is titled "For You Only For You" on the "Porcelain" album.
Track 13 is titled "Where Does The Time Go?" on the "Julia Fordham" album.
Track 13 includes end credits, displayed over an instrumental mix of the live version of "Girlfriend" (0:55).
The short interview segments occasionally overlap with the live tracks.
Running time is 59:10 minutes (not 65).
"Prince Of Peace" and "Invisible War" are listed on cover (as tracks 14 & 15), but don't appear.
No durations appear on the release.
Virgin Music Video - spine, sleeve rear, program start
Circa - sleeve rear
Virgin Vision - tape label
An MGMM Music Video Production for Circa Records
(C) 1990 Circa Records Ltd
Packaging (C) 1990 Virgin Vision Ltd
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 013702 346821
- Other (rear sleeve): 790157-761