|1-1||Roi Boyé & The Gotham Minstrels||46:23|
|2-1||Roi Boyé & The Gotham Minstrels||44:39|
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Composed By, Liner Notes [Original], Producer – Julius Hemphill*
- Edited By [Digital Editing & Assembly] – William Van Ree
- Liner Notes [Reissue] – Stuart Broomer
- Recorded By [Accompaniment Recorded By] – Joe Borst
- Recorded By [Audiodrama] – Phil Sheridan
- Supervised By, Design, Photography By – Bill Smith (3)
- Transferred By [Digital Transfer] – Don Thompson (2)
Accompaniment recorded at Mathew Studios, Larchmount, N.Y., November 1976.
Audiodrama in its entirety recorded at Thunder Sound, Toronto, March 1, 1977.
This CD is part of the Sackville Collection Series "The Creative Improvised Music Classics (1974-1980)", being recordings for the Sackville label made by Bill Smith in Toronto between 1974 and 1980 of "a newly emerging jazz avant-garde." "The music in the Sackville Collection is being released for the first time on CD in editions of 1000." (quote from back insert).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 778132301424