Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Comin' In The Back Door
Written-By – Scott Turner
|A3||Along Comes Mary
Written-By – Tandyn Almer
Written-By – Bert Kaempfert
Written-By – Wechter*
|A6||The Look Of Love
Written-By – David/Bacharach*
Written By – Springfield/DaleWritten-By – Dale*, Springfield*
|B2||Ghost Riders In The Sky
Written-By – Stan Jones*
Written-By – Dave Alpert
|B4||Some Where My Love
Written-By – Maurice Jarre
Written-By – Lorenzo Barcelata
Written-By – Wechter*
- Printed By – Ever Reddy
- Published By – Irving Music
- Published By – Edward B. Marks Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Roosevelt Music
- Published By – American Mech Rights Agency
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Colgems Music Corp.
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – E.H. Morris & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Robbins Music Corp.
- Manufactured By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Distributed By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Mastered At – Monarch Record Mfg. Co.
- Bass [Fender] – Pollan, Mel*
- Drums, Vocals – Devito, Frank*
- Flute, Piccolo Flute, Alto Flute – Fleischer, Bernie*
- Lead Guitar, Mandolin – Chiarenza, Charlie*
- Leader, Marimba – Wechter, Julius*
- Liner Notes – Harvey Perr
- Marimba [Bass], Percussion – Tjader, Curry*
- Photography By [Cover] – Jim McCrary
- Producer – Herb Alpert, Jerry Moss
- Rhythm Guitar – DeCaro, Frank*
- Trombone, Bass Trombone – Wells, Dave*
- Trumpet – Katzman, Lee*
Cat# on spine: A&M SP 4248
Cat# on front and back cover: SP 4248
Cat# on labels: SP-4248
Track A1 published by Irving Music Co.
Track A2 published by E. B. Marks Music.
Track A3 published by Irving Music Inc.
Track A4 published by Roosevelt Music / American Mech Rights Agency.
Tracks A5, B3, B6 published by Almo Music Corp.
Track A6 from the Columbia picture "Casino Royale". Published by Colgems Music Corp.
Track B1 published by Chappell Co.
Track B2 published by E. H. Morris & Co. Inc.
Track B4 published by Robbins Music Corp.
Track B5 published by Peer International Corp.
This recording employs the HAECO-CSG system and may be played wither monuarally or stereophonically. This album is also available on stereo tapes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A: All etched except 7 and T): A&M-CSG, SP-4395, 7, T, 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B: All etched except 7 and T): A&M-SP-4396-RE-1, CSG, 7, T, 1