Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Check Your Basic Groove||5:09|
Arranged By [Strings] – Klaas Ten Holt
|4||Power Of Big Slacks||3:25|
|6||Love Like Razorblade||6:08|
|12||Future In Computer Hell (Part 2)||8:54|
|14||Zerotonine (Junkie XL's Extended Neurotransmitter)||8:11|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Manufactured By – Sonopress – A-13050
- Published By – Roadster Music B.V.
- Published By – U.D.S.C.C.M.
- Published By – Pennies From Heaven
- Mastered At – Wisseloord Studios
- Recorded At – Computer Hell Cabin
- Recorded At – Studio 150
- Recorded At – DDL Studios
- Recorded At – Kong Studio
- Produced At – Computer Hell Cabin
- Engineered At – Computer Hell Cabin
- Mixed At – Computer Hell Cabin
- A&R – Lucas Van Siegtenhorst
- Design [Graphic Design], CGI Artist [Manipulimaging], Photography By [Additional] – Mediakill
- Drums – Baz Mattie
- Guitar – Dino Cazares, Klaas Ten Holt, Max Cavalera, Renè Van Der Zee*
- Lyrics By – Junkie XL (tracks: 1, 3, 8 to 10, 12, 13), The Silver Surfering Rudeboy* (tracks: 2, 4 to 7, 11, 14)
- Management – Flip Van Ommeren, Slam Productions (2)
- Management [Tour Management] – Bart Schadè, Mansje
- Mastered By – Sander Van Der Heide
- Performer [All Sonics] – Tom Holkenborg
- Photography By – Ray English (2)
- Programmed By [Computers] – Erik Saaman
- Recorded By [Recorded With, At Kong Studio] – Dirk De Vries
- Recorded By [Recorded With, At Studio 150] – Peter Riebeek
- Recorded By [Recorded With, At Studio DDL] – Mithat Dogan, Theo Pernette
- Vocals – The Silver Surfering Rudeboy
- Written-By, Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Junkie XL
Klaas Ten Holt is credited as strings arranger for "Future In Computer Hell (Part 2)", but there are no strings in that track. This credit was meant for track "Synasthesia", which contains string section.
Track 12 is called "Future In Computer Hell (Part Two)" on the back sleeve but "Future In Computer Hell (Part 2)" in the booklet.
The durations printed in the booklet for tracks 13 (4:26) and track 14 (8:25) are incorrect. Also the duration printed for track 12 on the back sleeve is in fact the total duration for tracks 12 to 14.
P & C 1999 The All Blacks B.V.
Written, produced, engineered and mixed at The Computer Hell Cabin Amsterdam.
Published by Roadster Music B.V. except 2, 4 to 7, 11, 14 published by Roadster Music B.V./U.D.S.C.C.M. (Administered by Pennies from Heaven Publishing). Mastered at Wisseloord. All instruments recorded at Computer Hell Cabin, Studio 150, Studio DDL and Kong Studio.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 16861 86335 7
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 831
- Label Code: LC 09231
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress Logo] A-13050/ RR86335 A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB 47
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0733
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0792
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0786
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0700
Other Versions (5 of 15) View All
|RR 8633-2||Junkie XL||Big Sounds Of The Drags (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8633-2||Europe||1999||Sell This Version|
|RRCY-1111||Junkie XL||Big Sounds Of The Drags (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RRCY-1111||Europe||1999||Sell This Version|
|none||Junkie XL||Big Sounds Of The Drags (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Invisible Halahup||none||Ukraine||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|TECH 0039||Junkie XL||Big Sounds Of The Drags (Cass, Album)||Metal Mind Records||TECH 0039||Poland||1999||Sell This Version|
|TECH CD 0039||Junkie XL||Big Sounds Of The Drags (CD, Album)||Metal Mind Records||TECH CD 0039||Poland||1999||Sell This Version|