|A1||She Walks In Beauty||3:04|
|A3||Beyond The Veil||3:00|
|A5||Ode On Solitude||3:27|
|B1||The Castle Of Indolence||3:21|
|B2||She's Far From The Land||2:43|
|B3||The Child Musician||2:51|
|B5||The Lake Of Drought||3:00|
- Art Direction – Ton Van Zwol
- Co-producer – Frans de Wit
- Composed By – Jurriaan Andriessen
- Design [Cover] – Reint de Jonge
- Electronics ["A-1" Schulte Phaser] – Jurriaan Andriessen
- Engineer – Gijs Andriessen, Nils Andriessen
- Keyboards [Moog, Minimoog, Fender Rhodes, Hohner Clavinet, Organ, Acoustic Grand Piano] – Jurriaan Andriessen
- Mastered By – Kees Grijpink, Theo Smit
- Mixed By – Nils Andriessen
- Producer – Jurriaan Andriessen
Extended title of track A6, as mentioned on the label: 'Elegy Written In A Country Churchyard'.
Mentioned on back cover: 'Composed in commission of Buma'.
This LP was used by Dutch music paper Muziekkrant OOR to scout for reviewers. Interested parties would receive the album, including two sheets of copy paper.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Runout Side A): PARK4004 A 53C1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Runout Side B): PARK4004 B 53C1