Tracklist Hide Credits
Acoustic Guitar [Six String Acoustic Guitar], Acoustic Guitar [Twelve String Acoustic Guitar], Electric Guitar – Mike BarnardMixed By – Brian MaloufProducer – Ké, Rick NeigherProducer [Additional Production], Remix – Brian MaloufWritten-By – Ké, M. Prendergast*
Mixed By – Brian MaloufProducer – Ké, Rick NeigherWritten-By – Ké, R. Neigher*
|3||I Think It's Time
Mixed By – Brian MaloufProducer – Ké, Rick NeigherWritten-By – Ké, M. Prendergast*
|4||I Am [ ]
Bass – Steve DeutschCo-producer – Bruce RobertsEngineer – David TobocmanMixed By – Brian MaloufProducer – Ké, Rick NeigherSynthesizer – Bruce RobertsViola – Novi NovogWritten-By – B. Roberts*, Ké
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music
- Copyright (c) – BMG Music
- Manufactured By – BMG Music
- Distributed By – BMG Music
- Pressed By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 750366
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Schizo Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane
- Published By – Xanjamino
- Published By – Bomec Music Company
Track 2 published by Schizo Music (ASCAP) / Warner-Tamerlane / Xanjamino (BMI).
Track 4 published by Schizo Music (ASCAP) / Bomec Music Co. (BMI).
Mixed at Electric Lady Studios, NYC. Mastered at Sterling Sound.
From the forthcoming CD / cassette "I Am [ ]". #07863-66582-2/4.
℗ 1995 BMG Music. © 1995 BMG Music. Manufactured and distributed by BMG Music. Printed in USA [inlay]. Made in USA [disc].
Released to promote the second single, "Someday" from "I Am [ ]".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: W.O. 750366-1 RDJ643302 DISC MFG, INC. (H3)