|1||–Andrea Neumann / Sachiko M||Track 1||20:39|
|2||–Kaffe Matthews||Track 2||15:21|
|3||–Kaffe Matthews / Andrea Neumann||Track 3||7:24|
|4||–Kaffe Matthews / Andrea Neumann||Track 4||12:24|
|5||–Kaffe Matthews / Andrea Neumann / Sachiko M||Track 5||7:45|
|6||–Kaffe Matthews / Andrea Neumann / Sachiko M||Track 6||4:27|
- Composed By, Producer – Andrea Neumann, Kaffe Matthews, Sachiko M
- Computer [Laptop] – Kaffe Matthews (tracks: 2 to 6)
- Design – Masae Tanabe
- Edited By – Kaffe Matthews, Toshimaru Nakamura
- Electronics [Sine Waves, Contact Microphones] – Sachiko M (tracks: 1, 5, 6)
- Mastered By – Toshimaru Nakamura
- Other [Concert Organizers] – Shigenori Noda, Toshimaru Nakamura
- Photography By – Yoshiyuki Suzuki
- Piano [Inside] – Andrea Neumann (tracks: 1, 3 to 6)
- Recorded By, Engineer [Live Sound] – Kiyoshi Takahashi
Although I and II include two and three tracks, respectively, each is a single work. They are divided into multiple tracks for listeners' convenience.
Kaffe Matthews created her sound by live-sampling and processing her own and other musicians' sounds as they played.
Recorded live directly onto DAT at Shinjuku Pit Inn, Tokyo, on March 17, 2002.
Special thanks to Kanji Suzuki and Shinjuku Pit Inn.