Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – The Doubletree Inn
- Published By – Stein & Van Stock, Inc.
- Published By – Black Bull Music, Inc.
- Published By – Dorsey Brothers Music, Inc.
- Published By – Gates Music, Inc.
- Published By – Ecaroh Music Inc.
- Published By – Irving Berlin Inc.
- Published By – Aarhus Music Co.
- Produced For – Kaiwin Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Glendale (2)
- Copyright (c) – Glendale (2)
- Arranged By [Arrangements], Producer – Kai Winding
- Bass – Clint Houston
- Cover, Artwork [Cover Art], Design – Eleanor Hamilton
- Crew [Location Manager] – Dave Spradling
- Drums, Percussion – Doug Sides
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Ed Ravenscoft, Jr.*
- Photography By – Harry Abraham
- Piano, Horn [Trombonium] – Frank Strazzeri
- Sleeve Notes – Kai Winding
- Trombone – Kai Winding
The musical content of this alubm (sic) is in its original form. There has been no overdubbing or mechanical additions.
Produced by: Kaiwin, Ltd.
Recorded by: Chaton Recordings.
Location Manager: Dave Spradling, The Doubletree Inn.
Kai Winding is a King artist: King Musical Instruments, Inc.
A1 Stein & Van Stock, Inc. and Black Bull Music, Inc.
A2 Dorsey Bros. Music, Inc.
A3 Gates Music, Inc.
B1 Ecaroh Music, Inc.
B2 Irving Berlin, Inc.
B3 Aarhus Music Co.
Not mentioned on release, but this recording is from 1974.
The Doubletree Inn is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout): GLS-6003-A RE JTP
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout): GLS-6003-B JP