- Artwork [Cover], Design – Derek Gores
- Backing Vocals – Cinzia Rizzo, Miro (3), Olaf Hayer, Robert Hunecke-Rizzo
- Bass – Glenn Barry
- Drums – Casey Grillo
- Keyboards, Arranged By [Orchestra] – Miro (3)
- Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Thomas Youngblood
- Mixed By, Mastered By, Guitar [Additional] – Sascha Paeth
- Music By, Lyrics By, Arranged By [Songs] – Miro (3) (tracks: 1), Roy Khan (tracks: 2 to 12), Thomas Youngblood (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Photography – Kimberly Grillo
- Producer – Miro (3), Sascha Paeth
- Vocals – Roy Khan
Mixed & Mastered by Sascha Paeth at Pathway Sound Studios - February 2001.
"Forever" is based on "Solveig's Song", written by Edward Grieg for his Peer Gynt Suites.
"Don't You Cry" is dedicated to Thomas Youngblood Sr., who died when his son was very young.
The trilogy of songs that close the album on the normal edition, "Elizabeth" I, II & III, are based on the story of Elizabeth Bathory.
There is silence from the end of "Fall From Grace" to 11:01. This is because Karma was Kamelot's fifth studio album and they wanted its duration to be 55:55.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 897012 234522
- Matrix / Runout: # | NOVODISC BR | | 223452 2033/02 | #
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LG81
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|N03452ux||Kamelot||Karma (CD, Album)||Noise Records||N03452ux||US||2001||Sell This Version|
|N03452||Kamelot||Karma (CD, Album)||Noise Records, Sanctuary Records||N03452||Germany||2001||Sell This Version|
|N03452||Kamelot||Karma (CD, Album)||Noise Records, Sanctuary Records||N03452||Europe||2001||Sell This Version|
|82310-74071-2||Kamelot||Karma (CD, Album)||Noise Records, Sanctuary Records||82310-74071-2||US||2001||Sell This Version|
|VICP-61607||Kamelot||Karma (CD, Album)||Victor||VICP-61607||Japan||2001||Sell This Version|