Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roc-A-Fella Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Roc-A-Fella Records, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Records
- Licensed To – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Warner Bros.
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Licensed Through – Warner Strategic Marketing
- Produced For – Konman Entertainment
- Produced For – Roc The World
- Produced For – Hip Hop Since 1978
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Edie Road Studio
- Recorded At – Quad Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee North
- Mixed At – Dean's List House Of Hits
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Published By – Gimme My Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood
- Published By – Dyad Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Neropub Music
- Published By – Medina Sound
- Published By – Efartooee Music Publishing
- Published By – Intersong USA, Inc.
- Published By – Mandrill Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Glass Mastered At – Disctronics, UK
- Producer – Kanye West
℗ 2004 Roc-A-Fella Records, LLC
© 2004 Roc-A-Fella Records, LLC
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Roc-A-Fella Records, LLC and is exclusively licensed to Mercury Records Ltd, a Universal Music company.
Made in the EU.
Tracks 1 and 2 - Gimme My Publishing, Inc./EMI Blackwood (BMI)/Dyad Music Ltd. (BMI)/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI)/Dyad Music Ltd./Neropub Music (BMI).
"Through The Wire" contains a sample from the Chaka Khan recording "Through The Fire" published by Dyad Music Ltd. (BMI)/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI)/Neropub Music (BMI). Produced under license from Warner-Brothers by arrangement with Warner Strategic Marketing.
Produced for Konman Entertainment/Roc The World.
Recorded at The Record Plant, Los Angeles, CA.
Mixed at Larrabee Sound North, Los Angeles, CA.
Track 3 - Gimme My Publishing, Inc./EMI Blackwood (BMI)/Medina Sound (BMI)/Efartooee Music Publishing(BMI)/Intersong U.S.A., Inc.(ASCAP)/Mandrill Music Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP).
"Two Words" contains a sample of "Peace And Love (Amani Na Mapenzi) - Movement III (Time)" as performed by Mandrill.
℗ 1970 Universal Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc., published by Intersong U.S.A. (ASCAP)/Mandrill Music Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP). All rights administered by Chappell & Co. (ASCAP).
Produced for Konman Entertainment/Hip Hop Since 1978.
Recorded at Edie Road Recording Studio, Argyle, NY; Quad Recordings, NYC by Keith Slattery for Double Empak Productions and Carlisle Young for Blessed One Entertainment.
Mixed at Dean's List House Of Hits for Dean's List Productions.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 02498 62270 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 602498622704
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Label Code: LC08427
- Matrix / Runout: 9862270 01 [Universal logo x4]
- Matrix / Runout (Mould hub): MADE IN THE UK BY DISCTRONICS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0492
Other Versions (5 of 17) View All
|DEFR-15925-2||Kanye West||Through The Wire (CD, Single, Promo)||Roc-A-Fella Records||DEFR-15925-2||US||2003||Sell This Version|
|9863115||Kanye West||Through The Wire (CD, Mini, Single)||Roc-A-Fella Records||9863115||Europe||2004||Sell This Version|
|00602498621189||Kanye West||Through The Wire (CD, Single, Enh)||Roc-A-Fella Records||00602498621189||UK||2004||Sell This Version|
|none||Kanye West||Through The Wire (CDr, Single, Promo)||Universal||none||Denmark||2004||Sell This Version|
|B0001441-11||Kanye West||Through The Wire (12")||Roc-A-Fella Records||B0001441-11||US||2003||Sell This Version|