Tracklist Hide Credits
- Executive-Producer [Direction De Production], Photography By [Booklet] – Julien Dubois (3)
- Graphics, Layout – Gaëlle Löchner
- Liner Notes [Composers & Works] – Alessio Ruffatti
- Liner Notes [English Translation Of Notes] – Mary Pardoe
- Liner Notes [French & English Translation Of Sung-Texts] – Mary Pardoe
- Lute [Archiluth] – Thomas Dunford
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Anna Reinhold (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 16)
- Painting, Cover – Carlo Sarace*
- Producer [Direction Artistique], Recorded By, Edited By, Mastered By – Aline Blondiau
- Product Manager [Chargée D'Édition] – Pauline Pujol
- Technician [Archilute Builder] – Giuseppe Tumiatti
Recorded from 26 to 29 of October 2013 at La Chapelle de l'Hôpital Notre Dame de Bon Secours, Paris.
Cover painting by Carlo Sarace (1579-1620) - 'Saint Cecilia and Angel'; Ⓒ akg / De Agostini Pict.Lib.
The 36-page glossy booklet has beside French & English notes, also a track and credits-list as well as black & white photos.
It contains also the sung-texts in original Italian with translations into French and English.
Booklet and CD are stored in a 6-panel foldout fully laminated digipak™.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 3 760014 191954
- Barcode (Scan): 3760014191954
- Rights Society: SACEM / SDRM / SACD / SGDL
- Matrix / Runout: arvato 55772673/ALPHA195 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0789