|A1||So Good To Be In Love||2:36|
|A3||Give Me One Good Reason||3:05|
|A4||That's Not The Kind Of Love I Need Tonight||2:55|
|A5||Now And Then||3:56|
|B1||He Thinks He's James Dean||3:25|
|B3||Looks Like Rain||3:04|
|B4||Only The Heart||3:42|
|B5||Keep Walkin' On||3:20|
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – AMR Publications, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Mid-Summer Music
- Copyright (c) – Greenever Music
- Copyright (c) – Rovero Music
- Copyright (c) – Copyright Management
- Copyright (c) – Jack And Bill Music Company
- Copyright (c) – Rebel Heart Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Welk Music Group
- Produced For – Lynwood Productions
- Recorded At – Soundstage Studio
- Mixed At – Soundstage Studio
- Recorded At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Mastered At – Bedini Audio Special Environment
- Edited At – Masterfonics
- Acoustic Guitar – Pat Flynn (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar [Acoustic And Electric Guitar] – Billy Joe Walker Jr. (tracks: B1 to B5), Larry Byrom (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Art Direction – Simon Levy
- Band [My Live Band] – Bill Hullet, Bruce B., Bruce Sweetman, Eric Silver, Gary Smith (4), Gary Talley, Leslie Brooks, Matt And The Girls*, Nancy Prout, Pam Gadd, Scott Merry, Wanda Vick
- Banjo – Béla Fleck (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Bass – Mike Brignardello (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Bass [Fretless And Electric Upright Bass] – Dave Pomeroy (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Jessie Noble
- Crew [Make-Up] – Mary Beth Felts
- Crew [Stylist] – Ann Payne
- Design – Jerry Joyner, Virginia Team
- Dobro, Pedal Steel Guitar [Dobro, Pedal Steel] – Bruce Bouton (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Drums – Eddie Bayers (tracks: A1 to A5), Steve Turner (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Milan Bogdan
- Electric Guitar [Elictric Guitars] – Brent Rowan (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Engineer [Second Engineers] – Mark J. Coddington*, Marty Williams (2), Russ Martin, Sheila Mann, Tim Kish
- Fiddle – Jonathan Yudkin (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Fiddle, Mandolin – Mark O'Connor (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Harmony Vocals – Beth Nielsen Chapman (tracks: A3), Claire Lynch (tracks: B2), Curtis Young (tracks: B3), Harry Stinson (tracks: B1, B3), Jonell Mosser (tracks: A2), Karen Staley (tracks: A5, B4, B5), Kathy Mattea (tracks: A3), Lee Satterfield (tracks: A1, A2, A4), Pam Tillis (tracks: A5), Patty Loveless (tracks: B2), Rosemary Butler (tracks: A1, A4), Tricia Walker (tracks: B5)
- Liner Notes – Reba*
- Lyrics By – Gary Harrison (2) (tracks: A4, A5), Mark D. Sanders (tracks: A2)
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadows
- Mixed By – Steve Tillisch, Tom Perry
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Dobro [Pedal Steel, Pedal Dobro] – Paul Franklin (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Percussion – Terry McMillan (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Photography By [Photography] – Peter Nash (4)
- Piano, Organ [Pedal, B3] – Matt Rollings (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Piano, Synth [Pedal, DX7] – Matt Rollings (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Chip Hardy
- Producer [Produced By] – Jimmy Bowen (tracks: A1 to A5), Karen Staley, Tony Brown (4) (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Recorded By – Steve Tillisch, Tim Kish
- Recorded By [Overdubs Recorded By] – Bob Bullock, Mark J. Coddington*, Russ Martin, Steve Tillisch, Tim Kish, Willie Pevear
- Written-By, Arranged By [All Music Written And Arranged By], Lyrics By [All Lyrics By] – Karen Staley
- Written-By, Arranged By, Lyrics By – Tricia Walker (tracks: B5)
Side One Produced for Lynwood Productions
Recorded and Mixed at Soundstage Studios and Emerald Studios Using the Mitsubishi X-850 32 Track Digital System.
Mastered at Masterfonics Using the JVC Digital Audio Mastering System and the Bedini Audio Spacial Environment, B.A.S.F., Sylmar, California
Digital Editing at Masterfonics.
Thanks to: Jimmy Bowen, Tony Brown (4), and Chip Hardy for Belief, Patience, and Letting me do my Music. My Heroes: The Engineers - I Love you Knuckleheads! Everyone at MCA, Dirt, Steve Tillisch - for Friendship and Laughs, AMR, Ron Stuve, Chris Ogelsby, Mark Comden, Bob Doyle, County Q., Jody Williams, Greg Humphrey, Amy and the Bluebird, Magee, Isabel, Shirley Watson, Cindy Wilt, Dee Ygama, Jim Harris, Nsai, Brian Williams, Pete and Deb, The Nashville Bible Study, Buddy and Vicki, Teriney and Rick, Brian Franklin, Nancy and Marshall, Reba McEntire and Crew, The 2131 Girls, "Bubba", Patty Loveless and Crew, My Alpha Gam Sisters - Lynne, Susan, Sandy, Janelle, Lee Ann, and "Fred", David Conrad (2), Ree Guyer, my Friends and Family Back Home in Georgetown, PA.
My Live Band: You're all very much a Part of this Album. Thanks for Sharing your Gifts so "Freely"!
Indebetedness to: My Mentor and Friend Karen Conrad - Philippians 1:9-11, Sharon Eaves, Jon Vezner, Mary Bedner, RoseAnne Coleman, Bernie, Allyson, Pamala, Shirley, Tricia, Janice, Stella, Blake Chancey, Merissa Ide, and Ellie "The Wonder Dog" - Thanks for Sticking with me through the Good and Bad. I am Truly Blessed.
Mom, Dad, and David - You've always been there. I Love you Dearly.
This Album is Dedicated to my Grandparents.
A1: © 1988 AMR Publications, Inc. (ASCAP)
A2: © 1988 AMR Publications, Inc./ Mid-Summer Music (ASCAP)
A3: © 1988 AMR Publications, Inc. (ASCAP)
A4: © 1988 AMR Publications, Inc./ Greenever Music (ASCAP/BMI)
A5: © 1988 AMR Publications, Inc./ Greenever Music (ASCAP/BMI)
B1: © 1988 AMR Publications, Inc. (ASCAP)
B2: © 1988 AMR Publications, Inc. (ASCAP)
B3: © 1988 AMR Publications, Inc. (ASCAP)
B4: © 1988 AMR Publications, Inc./ Rovero Music (Adm. by Copyright Management) (ASCAP)
B5: © 1988 AMR Publications, Inc./ Jack and Bill Music Company/ Rebel Heart Music. Inc. (c/o The Welk Music Group, Santa Monica, CA 90401) (ASCAP)
Pat Flynn and Béla Fleck Appear Courtesy of Capitol Records.
Kathy Mattea Appears Courtesy of PolyGram Records.
Mark O'Connor and Beth Nielsen Chapman Appear Courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Billy Joe Walker, Jr. Appears Courtesy of MCA Master Series.
© 1989 MCA Records, Inc. ℗ 1989 MCA Records, Inc.
Manufactured by MCA Records, Inc., 70 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA, U.S.A.
Also Available in HiQ Cassette and Compact Digital Disc.
MCA-42112 Karen Staley Wildest Dreams
© MCA Records, Inc.
MFD. by MCA Records, Inc., 70 Universal Plaza, Universal City, Calif. 91608
℗ 1989, 1988 MCA Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 076742211219
- Barcode (Text): 0 7674-22112-1 9
- Rights Society (A1 to A3, B1 to B5): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A4, A5): ASCAP/ BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): MCA 8459
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): MCA 8460
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MCA-7423-MI-2 8459 Masterfonics
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MCA-7424-MI-2 8460 Masterfonics