Tracklist Hide Credits
- A&R [Cor Bakker] – Marja Zwaan
- A&R [Karin Bloemen] – Daniëlle Kersten, Ine De Boer
- Bandoneon – Gert Wantenaar (tracks: 4)
- Co-producer – Harry van Dalen
- Concert Grand Piano [Vleugel], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Cor Bakker
- Design [Turtle Logo] – Willem Kroon
- Design, Photography By – Rob Becker
- Edited By – Bert van der Wolf
- Engineer [Assistant Recording Engineer] – Michael van Polen
- Engineer [Balance Engineer] – Bert van der Wolf, Fir Suidema, Harry van Dalen
- Flugelhorn – Ruud Breuls (tracks: 13)
- Mastered By – Bert van der Wolf, Fir Suidema, Harry van Dalen
- Other [Hair] – Bob Q
- Other [Make-up] – Annemiek Bohnenn
- Other [Styling] – Jan Aarntzen
- Producer – Marnix Busstra
- Violin – Herman Van Haaren (tracks: 8)
- Vocals, Liner Notes – Karin Bloemen
Recorded in the 'Evangelisch Lutherse Kerk' at Haarlem (NL) on May 6th, July 17th and 18th, 2002.
The 16-page glossy booklet contains notes in Dutch only and a track and credits-list.
It also contains all the sung texts and lots of black & white photos.
The booklet and a CD-holder are attached (glued) into a CD-book with matte finish and reinforced hard-covers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 713606 140002
- Barcode (Scanned): 8713606140002
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout: TRSA0014 #1 ODR
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none