Tracklist Hide Credits
|Sarkiz (Concerto For Violin And Orchestra)
Composed By – Karl JenkinsSoloist, Violin – Marat Bisengaliev
|Quirk (Concertante For Flutes, Keyboards, Percussion And Orchestra)
Composed By – Karl JenkinsFlute [Flutes] – Gareth Davies (5)Keyboards – John AlleyPercussion – Neil Percy
|5||II. Raga Religioso||7:49|
|6||III. Chasing The Goose!||5:10|
|7||La Folia (Concerto For Marimba And String Orchestra
Composed By – Karl JenkinsMarimba – Neil Percy
|Over The Stone (Concerto For Two Harps And Orchestra)
Composed By – Karl JenkinsSoloist, Harp [Harps] – Catrin Finch
|9||II. Somnium Aeternum (Eternal Dream)||3:30|
|10||III. Song Of The Bards||1:49|
|11||IV. Tros Y Garreg (Over The Stone)||4:10|
|13||VI. Vamp Latino||5:04|
|14||Allegretto From 'Palladio' For String Orchestra
Composed By – Karl JenkinsViolin – Carmine Lauri, David Alberman
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Recorded At – Angel Studios
- Recorded At – Kissan Acapela Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Mustache Studios
- Edited At – Mustache Studios
- Mixed At – Mustache Studios
- Designed At – WLP Ltd.
- Conductor – Karl Jenkins
- Design – Georgina Curtis
- Edited By, Mixed By – Rupert Christie
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer At Abbey Road Studios] – Richard Lancaster
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer At Angel Recording Studios] – Mathew Bartram*
- Engineer [Engineer At Abbey Road Studios] – Simon Rhodes
- Engineer [Engineer At Acapela/Kissan Studios] – Hywel Wigley
- Engineer [Engineer At Angel Recording Studios] – Steve Price (6)
- Engineer [Engineer At Mustache Studios] – Rupert Christie
- Leader [London Symphony Orchestra] – Carmine Lauri
- Orchestra – London Symphony Orchestra*
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Dirk v. Mallinckrodt*
- Producer – Karl Jenkins
- Producer [Assistant Producer] – Rupert Christie
Quirk soloists (Gareth Davies, John Alley, Neil Percy) and the London Symphony Orchestra (all titles) recorded at Angel Recording Studios, London, 2007 & 2008.
Catrin Finch (harp) recorded in Acapela/Kissan Studios in Pentyrch near Cardiff, 2007.
Neil Percy (marimba) recorded in Abbey Road Studios, 2008.
Marat Bisengaliev (violin) recorded at Mustache Studios, London.
Edited and mixed at Mustache Studios, London, 2008.
℗ 2008 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
© 2008 EMI Records Ltd.
Manufactured and printed in the EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099950023523
- Barcode (Text): 5 099950 023523
- Matrix / Runout: 2100001449964 5002352-CD
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9R82
- Label Code: LC 06646
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD