Tracklist Hide Credits
- Composed By – Karlheinz Stockhausen
- Design [Cover Design] – C.C. Garbers
- Engineer [Remix] – Miguel Kertsman
- Liner Notes – Karlheinz Stockhausen
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Griffin Anderson
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Françoise Ferlan
- Liner Notes [Italian Translation] – Gaetano Simeone
- Photography By [Cover] – Kathinka Pasveer
- Piano – Aloys Kontarsky (tracks: 1-1 to 2-1)
- Producer – Hellmuth Kolbe (tracks: 1-1 to 2-1)
- Producer [Remix] – Arthur Fierro*
- Recording Supervisor – Karlheinz Stockhausen
'Klavierstücke I-XI', for piano, composed 1952/53 (I-IV), 1954/55 (V-VIII), 1954/61 (IX-X) & 1956 (XI). Recorded at KGH, Winterthur, Switzerland, July 1 & 2, November 15-17, 1965
'Mikrophonie I', for tam-tam, two microphones and two filters, composed in 1964. Recorded at West German Radio Studios, Cologne, December 17 & 18, 1965.
'Mikrophonie II', for 12 singers, 4 ring modulators and Hammond organ, composed in 1965. Recorded at West German Radio Studios, Cologne, June 11, 1965.
Tracks 2-2 & 2-3 produced by WDR, Köln.
This recording was mastered using 20-bit technology for "high definition sound" and remixed by Arthur Fierro (producer) and Miguel Kertsman (engineer).
Total playing time: - CD1: 70'37" - CD2: 63'48".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4547366050530
- SPARS Code: ADD
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|S2K 53346, 01-053346-10||Karlheinz Stockhausen - Aloys Kontarsky||Karlheinz Stockhausen - Aloys Kontarsky - Klavierstücke I-XI / Mikrophonie I & II (2xCD, Comp, RM)||Sony Classical, Sony Classical||S2K 53346, 01-053346-10||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|SICC - 1223/4||Karlheinz Stockhausen - Aloys Kontarsky||Karlheinz Stockhausen - Aloys Kontarsky - Klavierstücke I-XI / Mikrophonie I & II (2xCD, Comp, RM)||Sony Classical||SICC - 1223/4||Japan||2009||Sell This Version|