Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Novercia Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Novercia Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Kate Bush Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Manufactured By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Distributed By – Pathé Marconi EMI
- Engineered At – Windmill Lane Studios
- Designed At – Bill Smith Studio
- Printed By – EMI Services Benelux B.V.
- Arranged By [Irish Arrangements] – Bill Whelan
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements] – Michael Kaman*
- Drum Programming [Linn] – Del Palmer
- Engineer – Brian Tench, Del Palmer, Haydn Bendall, James Guthrie, Nigel Walker, Paul Hardiman
- Engineer [Assistant] – Pearce Dunne*
- Engineer [At Windmill Lane] – Bill Somerville-Large
- Lacquer Cut By [Cut By] – Ian Cooper
- Mixed By – Brian Tench (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1 to B7), Julian Mendelsohn (tracks: A2, A4)
- Other [Hair] – Anthony Yacomine
- Other [Make-up] – Clayton Howard
- Other [Studio Maintenance] – Jim Jones
- Photography By – John Carder Bush
- Research [Original Music Discovered By] – Paddy Bush (tracks: B5)
- Vocals, Sampler [Fairlight], Piano – Kate Bush
- Written-By, Producer – Kate*
Another misprint exists on which the text layout on the backcover differs: Kate Bush - Hounds Of Love
Many thanks to all at Abbey Road Studios
℗ 1985 Original Sound Recordings made by Novercia Ltd.
© 1985 Novercia Ltd.
Marketed, manufactured and distributed by EMI.
Printed in Holland by Emi Services Benelux B.V., Uden.
Distribué en France per Pathé Marconi EMI.
"Wave after wave, each mightier than the last
'Til last, a ninth one, gathering half the deep
And full of voices, slowly rose and plunged
Roaring, and all the wave was in flame"
Tennyson "The Coming of Arthur"
© Kate Bush Music Ltd. EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
Made in EEC.
Lyrics and two images of the singer are printed on the inner sleeve.
Sleeve rear has an embossed colourless EMI logo.
Cat# on label: 1C 062-24 0384 1
Cat# on back sleeve: 062 24 0 3841
Cat# on spine: 062 24 03841
Cat# on inner sleeve: 24 03841
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099924 038416
- Rights Society: GEMA/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 1C 062-24 0384 1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 1C 062-24 0384 1 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, Var. 1 & 2): 240384 1-A1-C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, Var. 1): 240384 1-B2-C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, Var. 2): 2403841-B1-C
- Price Code (France): PM 264
Other Versions (5 of 151) View All
|KAB1, EJ 24 0384 1, EJ2403841||Kate Bush||Hounds Of Love (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI, EMI||KAB1, EJ 24 0384 1, EJ2403841||UK||1985||Sell This Version|
|7461642, CDP 7461642||Kate Bush||Hounds Of Love (CD, Album, RE)||EMI, EMI||7461642, CDP 7461642||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|E1-46164||Kate Bush||Hounds Of Love (LP, Album, RE)||EMI-Manhattan Records||E1-46164||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|EJ 240384||Kate Bush||Hounds Of Love (Cass, Album)||Portrait||EJ 240384||Israel||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|AFZLP 087||Kate Bush||Hounds Of Love (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Gat)||Audio Fidelity (3)||AFZLP 087||US||2010||Sell This Version|