Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Sat In Your Lap
Backing Vocals [B.V.'s] – Gary Hurst, Ian Bairnson, Paddy Bush, Stewart ArnoldPercussion [Sticks] – Paddy Bush, Preston HeymanSynthesizer [CMI Trumpet Section] – Geoff Downes
|A2||There Goes A Tenner
Synthesizer [CS 80] – Kate BushSynthesizer [Synclavier] – Dave Lawson
|A3||Pull Out The Pin
Backing Vocals – Dave Gilmour*Double Bass [String Bass] – Danny ThompsonElectric Guitar – Brian Bath
|A4||Suspended In Gaffa
Mandolin [Mandolins] – Paddy BushPercussion [Sticks] – Stuart ElliottStrings – Kate Bush, Paddy BushSynthesizer [Synclavier] – Dave Lawson
|A5||Leave It Open
Acoustic Guitar – Ian BairnsonElectric Guitar – Alan Murphy
Bullroarer, Backing Vocals – Paddy BushChoir [Crowd] – Gosfield GoersDidgeridoo – Rolf HarrisPerformer [Animals] – Percy Edwards
|B2||Night Of The Swallow
Bouzouki – Donnal Lunny*Fiddle – Sean KeaneFretless Bass, Bass [8 String Bass] – Del PalmerTin Whistle [Penny Whistle], Uilleann Pipes – Liam O'FlynnWritten-By [Pipes & Strings], Arranged By [Pipes & Strings] – Bill Whelan
|B3||All The Love
Vocals [Choirboy] – Richard Thornton
Bass – Eberhard WeberVoice ["Houdini"] – Gordon FarrellVoice ["Rosabel Believe"] – Del PalmerWritten-By [Strings], Arranged By [Strings] – Andrew Powell, Dave Lawson
|B5||Get Out Of My House
Backing Vocals [B.V.'s] – Paddy BushElectric Guitar [Electric Guitars] – Alan MurphyVoice ["Eeyore"] – Paul HardimanVoice [Drum Talk] – Esmail Sheikh
- Printed By – Ever Reddy
- Copyright (c) – Kate Bush Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Recorded At – Odyssey Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Engineered At – Advision Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Novercia Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI America Records
- Copyright (c) – EMI America Records
- Record Company – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Distributed By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Licensed To – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Lacquer Cut At – The Lacquer Channel Limited
- Pressed By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Artwork [Aquatinting] – Nick Price (2)
- Bass – Del Palmer (tracks: A2, A4, B3), Jimmy Bain (tracks: A1, A5, B5)
- Drums – Preston Heyman (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B5), Stuart Elliott (tracks: A2, A4, B1 to B4)
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Peter Woolliscroft
- Engineer [Abbey Road Assistant] – Danny Dawson, John Barrett (2)
- Engineer [Abbey Road] – Haydn Bendall
- Engineer [Advision And Odyssey Assistant] – David Taylor (8), Teri Reed
- Engineer [Advision And Odyssey], Engineer [Mixes] – Paul Hardiman
- Engineer [Mixes Assistant] – David Taylor (8)
- Engineer [Townhouse Assistant] – George Chambers, Howard Gray, Nick Cook
- Engineer [Townhouse] – Hugh Padgham, Nick Launay
- Mastered By – nc*
- Mastered By [Cut] – Ian Cooper
- Photography By [Photos And Toning] – Kindlight
- Piano, Producer, Written-By, Arranged By – Kate Bush
- Sleeve [Sleeve Co-ordination] – Bill Clark (6)
- Synthesizer [Fairlight] – Kate Bush (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B5)
Cat# on spine and back cover: ST 17084
Cat# on labels: ST-17084
℗ & © 1982 EMI America Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc. Manufactured and distributed in Canada under license by Capitol Records - EMI of Canada Limited.
Stereo. Recorded at Advision and Odyssey Studios, Abbey Road Studios and Townhouse Studios.
All mixes engineered at Advision Studios.
This album was made to be played loud.
Eberhard Weber appears courtesy of E.C.M. Records.
All lyrics © 1982, except A1 which is © 1981, by Kate Bush Music Ltd./EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
℗ 1982 Original sound recordings made by Novercia Ltd.
On spine: ER. Printed in Canada.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, Var. 1): [bullseye stamp] ST-17084-A-2 TLC-A nc
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, Var. 1): ST-17084-B [bullseye stamp] TLC-A nc
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, Var. 2 – hand etched, "[bullseye]" stamped, "Q" in superscript): [bullseye] ST·17084·A·-2Q TLC-A nc
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, Var. 2 – hand etched, "[bullseye]" stamped, "MT" faces label): ST-17084 B1 TLC-A MT [bullseye]
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 Side A Runout): ST•17084•A• TLC•A nc. ⌾
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 Side B Runout ): ST•17084•B 1 JW ⌾
Other Versions (5 of 86) View All
|IMD 8392||Kate Bush||The Dreaming (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||IMD (2)||IMD 8392||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|none||Kate Bush||The Dreaming (10xFile, FLAC, RE, RM, 24b)||Rhino Records (2)||none||2018|
|CDP 7463612||Kate Bush||The Dreaming (CD, Album)||EMI||CDP 7463612||Australasia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|EMC 3419||Kate Bush||The Dreaming (LP, Album, RE)||EMI||EMC 3419||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|EMC.3419, EMC 3419, EMC-3419||Kate Bush||The Dreaming (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI, EMI||EMC.3419, EMC 3419, EMC-3419||Australia & New Zealand||1982||Sell This Version|