Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Sat In Your Lap
Backing Vocals – Gary Hurst, Ian Bairnson, Stewart ArnoldPercussion [Sticks] – Paddy Bush, Preston HeymanSynthesizer [Cmi Trumpet Section] – Geoff Downes
|A2||There Goes A Tenner
Synthesizer [Cs 80] – Kate BushSynthesizer [Synclavier] – Dave Lawson
|A3||Pull Out The Pin
Backing Vocals – David GilmourDouble Bass [String Bass] – Danny ThompsonElectric Guitar – Brian Bath
|A4||Suspended In Gaffa
Percussion [Sticks] – Stuart ElliottStrings – Kate BushStrings, Mandolin – Paddy BushSynthesizer [Synclavier] – Dave Lawson
|A5||Leave It Open
Acoustic Guitar – Ian BairnsonElectric Guitar – Alan Murphy
Bullroarer – Paddy BushDidgeridoo [Digeridu] – Rolf HarrisVocals [Animals] – Percy EdwardsVocals [Crowd] – Gosfield Goers
|B2||Night Of The Swallow
Bagpipes [Uillean Pipes], Tin Whistle [Penny Whistle] – Liam O'FlynnBass [Fretless, 8 String] – Del PalmerBouzouki – Donnal Lunny*Fiddle – Sean KeaneWritten-By [Strings], Arranged By [Strings] – Bill Whelan
|B3||All The Love
Percussion – Stuart ElliottVocals [Choirboy] – Richard Thornton
Bass – Eberhard WeberVocals [Houdini] – Gordon FarrellVocals [Rosabel Believe] – Del PalmerWritten-By [Strings], Arranged By [Strings] – Andrew Powell, Dave Lawson
|B5||Get Out Of My House
Electric Guitar – Alan MurphyTalking Drum [Drum Talk] – Esmail SheikhVocals [Eeyore] – Paul Hardiman
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Novercia Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Kate Bush Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Recorded At – Odyssey Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Mixed At – Advision Studios
- Artwork [Aquatinting] – Nick Price (2)
- Backing Vocals – Paddy Bush (tracks: A1, B1, B5)
- Bass – Del Palmer (tracks: A2, A4, B3), Jimmy Bain (tracks: A1, A5, B5)
- Drums – Preston Heyman (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B5), Stuart Elliott (tracks: A2, A4, B2 to B4)
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Peter Woolliscroft
- Engineer [Abbey Road] – Haydn Bendall
- Engineer [Assistant, Abbey Road] – Danny Dawson, John Barrett (2)
- Engineer [Assistant, Townhouse] – George Chambers, Howard Gray, Nick Cook
- Engineer [Assistant] – Teri Reed
- Engineer [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – David Taylor (8)
- Engineer [Townhouse] – Hugh Padgham, Nick Launay
- Engineer, Mixed By – Paul Hardiman
- Lacquer Cut By – Ian Cooper
- Photography By [Photos, Toning] – Kindlight
- Piano – Kate Bush
- Producer, Written-By, Arranged By – Kate Bush
- Sleeve [Co-ordination] – Bill Clark (6)
- Synthesizer [Fairlight] – Kate Bush (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B5)
Eberhard Weber appears courtesy of E.C.M. Records.
℗ 1982 Original sound recordings made by Novercia Ltd.
All lyrics © 1982, except Sat In Your Lap which is © 1981, by Kate Bush Ltd./EMI Music Publishing Ltd. Reproduced by kind permission.
Made in EEC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 77774 63611
- Matrix / Runout (Side A stamped): 746 361 1-A (hand etched): 64 589 A -1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped): 746 361 1-B (hand etched): 64 589 B -1
- Rights Society: BIEM GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0542
Other Versions (5 of 73) View All
|EMC 3419, OC 062-64 589||Kate Bush||The Dreaming (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI||EMC 3419, OC 062-64 589||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|EMC 3419, OC 062 64 589, 16 4589 1||Kate Bush||The Dreaming (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI, EMI||EMC 3419, OC 062 64 589, 16 4589 1||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|14C 062-64589||Kate Bush||The Dreaming (LP, Album)||EMI||14C 062-64589||Greece||1982||Sell This Version|
|4XT 17084||Kate Bush||The Dreaming (Cass, Album, RE)||EMI America||4XT 17084||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|ST-17084, E1-46361||Kate Bush||The Dreaming (LP, Album, RE)||EMI America, EMI-Manhattan Records||ST-17084, E1-46361||US||1987||Sell This Version|