Tracklist Hide Credits
Electric Piano – Duncan Mackay
|A2||The Saxophone Song
Bass – Bruce LynchDrums – Barry de SouzaElectric Guitar – Alan ParkerExecutive Producer – Dave GilmourGuitar – Alan Parker, Paul KeoghKeyboards – Andrew PowellSaxophone – Alan Skidmore
Electric Piano – Andrew PowellSynthesizer – Duncan Mackay
Organ, Clavinet – Duncan Mackay
|A5||The Man With The Child In His Eyes
Executive Producer – Dave Gilmour
Acoustic Guitar [Acoustic Guitars] – David PatonBass, Celesta [Celeste] – Andrew PowellElectric Guitar – Ian BairnsonOrgan – Duncan Mackay
|B1||James And The Cold Gun
Organ – Duncan Mackay
|B3||Oh To Be In Love
Backing Vocals – Ian BairnsonBacking Vocals, Guitar – David PatonMandolin – Paddy BushPercussion – Stuart Elliot*Synthesizer – Andrew Powell
|B4||L'Amour Looks Something Like You
Electric Piano – Duncan Mackay
|B5||Them Heavy People
Backing Vocals – Kate Bush, Paddy Bush
|B6||Room For The Life
Percussion – Stuart Elliot*Percussion [Beer Bottles] – Andrew Powell, Ian BairnsonPercussion [Boo-bams] – Morris Pert
|B7||The Kick Inside||3:37|
- Record Company – EMI Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Distributed By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – EMI
- Copyright (c) – Kate Bush
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – The Lacquer Channel Limited
- Backing Vocals, Lead Vocals, Piano – Kate Bush
- Bass – David Paton (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1, B3 to B6)
- Contractor [Orchestral] – David Katz
- Cover [Back Cover Original Ideas] – Del Palmer, John Carder Bush
- Drums – Stuart Elliot* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6, B1, B3 to B6)
- Engineer – John Kelly*
- Guitar [Guitars] – Ian Bairnson (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1, B3 to B6)
- Lacquer Cut By – GC.*
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Percussion – Morris Pert (tracks: A3, A4, A6)
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Gered Mankowitz
- Producer, Arranged By [Arranger] – Andrew Powell
- Written-By [All Songs] – Kate Bush
Recorded at AIR London Studios, July/August 1977.
"The Saxophone Song" & "The Man With The Child In His Eyes" Recorded at AIR London Studios, June 1975.
Recorded in England. Mastered at Capitol Records.
All songs © 1977 by EMI/Kate Bush (ASCAP). All rights assigned USA and Canada Glenwood Music Corporation.
Ian Bairnson and David Paton appear by permission of Arista Records. Morris Pert appears by permission of Charisma Records.
Note that for "The Man With The Child In His Eyes", the label states "The Man With A Child In His Eyes".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): SW·11761·A· TLC-T GC.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): SW·11761·B· TLC-T GC.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout both sides, stamped): [Capitol Records "bullseye" logo]
Other Versions (5 of 186) View All
|EMC 3223, 0C 062 06 603||Kate Bush||The Kick Inside (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI||EMC 3223, 0C 062 06 603||UK||1978||Sell This Version|
|1C 064-06 603||Kate Bush||The Kick Inside (LP, Album)||EMI||1C 064-06 603||Germany||1978||Sell This Version|
|33C 062 06603, SLEM-795||Kate Bush||The Kick Inside (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI||33C 062 06603, SLEM-795||Mexico||1978||Sell This Version|
|CDP 7 46012 2, CDP 7460122||Kate Bush||The Kick Inside (CD, Album, RE)||EMI, EMI||CDP 7 46012 2, CDP 7460122||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|21 0093-1 311||Kate Bush||The Kick Inside (LP, Album)||EMI, Globus International||21 0093-1 311||Czechoslovakia||1991||Sell This Version|