- Artwork, Layout – Ra.design
- Bass – Chetleos
- Chanter – Echetleos (tracks: B1), Hyperion (33), Melanaegis (tracks: B1), Pandion (tracks: B1), Therthonax (tracks: B1), Nick Samios*
- Drums, Percussion – Hyperion (33)
- Guest – Kostas Savvidis (Septicemia, Soulskinner, Ex-Nightfall)*, Expulsion Angel (Nergal)*
- Guest, Chanter – Gothmog (Thou Art Lord, Soulskinner)* (tracks: A2, C2), Therthonax (tracks: A2, C2)
- Guest, Choir – Dimitris Charisis (Released Anger)* (tracks: D2)
- Guest, Vocals [Clean] – Hector* (tracks: A1, A2)
- Guitar – Melanaegis
- Guitar, 12-String Acoustic Guitar, Lyre, Bells, Singing Bowls – Therthonax
- Music By, Lyrics By – Therthonax
- Photography By [Band] – G.Rasmo
- Photography By [Original Cover Photo] – Therthonax
- Recorded By – Therthonax
- Recorded By [Acoustic Parts, Vocals] – Kostas Savvidis*
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Hector*
- Vocals – Porphyrion
- Vocals [Growls] – Gothmog (tracks: A2)
- Vocals [Screams Of The Dead] – Expulsion Angel (tracks: D2)
- Wind [Instruments], Psaltery, Bagpipes, Singing Bowls – Pandion
Promo insert from label.
Pressing plant taken from the Matrix / Runout area.
Recorded 9 Km away from the legendary Thermopylas and we tried to catch the original epic vibe that surrounds the ancient lands.
Recording, Mixing and Mastering at Locomotive Studio by Hector during OCT-DEC 2015,
except the acoustic parts and vocals Recorded at Dope of Sound by Kostas Savvidis.
Bass in this album was Recorded by Therthonax
The title of the album "Father Sun - Mother Moon" symbolizes the circle of life.
A return to the ancient days when we were celebrating the male Sun deities at the longest nights of the year (winter solstice) and female Moon deities at the longest days of the year (summer solstice), at the full moons and at the nights when the silver light wasn't visible.
The two opposite edges of the cosmic pendulum of equilibrium where the eternal forces although in constant battle, co-exist and where in their everchanging balance the world is manifested.
The same world where we find ourselves into, for the life giving principles of light and darkness for the male and female forces that surround us, all honors due,
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Stamped): 142224M1/A XVINYLX.COM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Stamped): 142224M2/A XVINYLX.COM
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Runout Stamped): 142224M3/A XVINYLX.COM
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Runout Stamped): 142224M4/A XVINYLX.COM
- Pressing Plant ID: XVINYLX.COM
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|Curse 033||Kawir||Πάτερ Ήλιε Μήτερ Σελάνα (Cass, Album, Ltd, RE)||III Damnation Productions||Curse 033||Greece||2017||Sell This Version|
|none||Kawir||Father Sun Mother Moon (8xFile, FLAC, Album)||Iron Bonehead Productions||none||Germany||2016|
|IPB277||Kawir||Πάτερ 'Ηλιε Μήτερ Σελάνα (CD, Dig)||Iron Bonehead Productions||IPB277||Germany||2016||Sell This Version|