Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Keith Brion And His New Sousa Band||The Glory Of The Yankee Navy||3:15|
|A2||–Keith Brion And His New Sousa Band||New York Hippodrome||2:54|
|A3||–Keith Brion And His New Sousa Band||Solid Men To The Front!||3:03|
|A4||–Keith Brion And His New Sousa Band||Sabre And Spurs||3:06|
|A5||–Keith Brion And His New Sousa Band||The U.S. Field Artillery March||2:27|
|A6||–Keith Brion And His New Sousa Band||The Pride Of Pittsburgh||4:20|
|A7||–Keith Brion And His New Sousa Band||The Free Lance||4:11|
|A8||–Keith Brion And His New Sousa Band||Semper Fidelis||2:41|
|A9||–Keith Brion And His New Sousa Band||The Royal Welch Fusiliers||2:24|
|A10||–Keith Brion And His New Sousa Band||Untitled March 
Arranged By – Keith Brion, Loras Schissel
|B1||–Keith Brion And His New Sousa Band||Nobles Of The Mystic Shrine||3:16|
|B2||–Keith Brion And His New Sousa Band||Jack Tar||2:54|
|B3||–Keith Brion And His New Sousa Band||The Stars And Stripes Forever||3:29|
|B4||–John Philip Sousa||John Philip Sousa Speaks||0:39|
|B5||–John Philip Sousa With His Band*||The Stars And Stripes Forever||3:25|
|B6||–John Philip Sousa With His Band*||Nobles Of The Mystic Shrine||3:13|
|B7||–John Philip Sousa With His Band*||Dauntless Battalion||2:51|
|B8||–John Philip Sousa With His Band*||Sabre And Spurs||3:13|
|B9||–John Philip Sousa With His Band*||Solid Men To The Front!||3:09|
|B10||–John Philip Sousa With His Band*||Liberty Loan||3:20|
|B11||–John Philip Sousa With His Band*||The U.S. Field Artillery March||3:24|
- Recorded At – BMG Studio A
- Bass Clarinet – Adam M. Alter*
- Bass Drum, Cymbal – Brian Holt (2)
- Bassoon – Gary Bennett, Michael Finn*
- Clarinet – Edward R. Gilmore*, Miriam Lockhart, Mitchell S. Estrin*, Paul Green (10), Phillip Bashore, Robert Yamins, Stuart Best, Tammy Preuss, Wallace Kramer
- Composed By – John Philip Sousa
- Conductor – Keith Brion
- Cornet – Daniel Waldron, Frank Hosticka, Grant Cooper, Wade Weast
- Design – Tri-Arts, Inc.
- Engineer [Assistant] – Sandy Palmer
- Engineer [Recording] – John Eargle
- Euphonium – John Palatucci, Luis Maldonado (2)
- Executive-Producer – Amelia S. Haygood
- Flute – Brad Garner, Elssa Green
- French Horn [Horn] – James H. DeCorsey*, Kathryn Morse, Stuart J. Butterfield*, William A. Hamilton
- Harp – Nanette Norton Kramer
- Liner Notes – Paul E. Bierley
- Oboe – Marsha Heller, Nonua Kitagawa*
- Piccolo Flute – Gigi Mitchell Valasco*
- Producer [Recording] – Adam Stern (2)
- Saxophone – April Lucas, Craig Sylvern, Paul Cohen (3), Tom Gorin
- Snare [Snare Drum] – Chris Rude
- Timpani, Percussion [Mallets] – John Beck
- Trombone – Early Anderson, Theodore C. Toupin, William G. Whitaker
- Trumpet – Barry Davidson, Charles Bumcrot
- Tuba – Donald R. Harry*, Marcus Rojas, Stephen Perry (3)
Recorded July 11, 1990
Tracks A6 & A10 are World Premiere Recordings.
Tracks A1, A3, A4, A6-8, A10, B2, B3: Editions published by Willow Blossom Music.
Tracks B6-B11: Courtesy of BMG Music.
Recorded July 11, 1990, BMG Studio A, New York City.
Historical recordings were originally recorded at Victor Talking Machine Company facilities:
21 December 1917 at Camden, New Jersey: "Liberty Loan" (composed 1916) and "U.S. Field Artillery March" (composed 1917). Also not included on this recording are two recordings never issued by Victor: "America First" (composed 1916) and "The Star Spangled Banner" (arr. Damrosch/Sousa 1917).
6 September 1918 at Camden, New Jersey: "Sabre and Spurs" (composed 1918) and "Solid Men to the Front!" (composed 1918).
23 March 1923 in New York City: "The Dauntless Battalion" (composed 1922) and "Nobles of the Mystic Shrine" (composed 1923).