Tracklist Hide Credits
|W2||Call My Name
Written By – M. Hogan
|W3||Manifique (Original Rules)
Written By – K. Crouch, K. Jones, R. Patterson
Written-By – F. Beverly*
Engineer [Assistant] – Mike Rew, Tim DonovanEngineer [Mix Engineered By], Engineer [Recording Engineered By] – Ricky St. Hilaire*Featuring – 50 GrandProducer [Produced By] – The UmmahWritten-By – G. Belin*, J. Yancey*
|X3||Rhymin' Wit Kel
Featuring – Kel-ViciousWritten-By – Karson*, K. Brister
|Y1||What A Feelin'||3:48|
|Y2||Hot To Def
Written-By – A. Noland*, G. Webster*, W. Morrison*, L. Bonner*, M. Jones*, M. Pierce*, N. Napier*, R. Middlebrooks*
Featuring – Busta Rhymes, Erick Sermon, Jamal Of Illegal*, RedmanWritten-By – J. Phillips*, R. Noble*, T. Smith*
Featuring – 50 Grand, Kel-ViciousProducer [Produced By] – Rod "KP" Kirkpatrick*Written-By – G. Belin*, K. Brister, R. Kirkpatrick*
|Z1||To My Mans
Engineer [Mix Engineered By] – Troy HightowerEngineer [Recording Engineered By] – Mike HoganFeaturing, Written-By – Dave Hollister
|Z2||World Be Free||3:41|
|Z3||The Rhyme (Remix)
Engineer [Engineered By] – Troy HightowerEngineer [Remix Engineered By] – Ricky St. Hilaire*Remix [Remixed By] – The UmmahWritten-By – F. Beverly*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Made By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Engineered At – Mirror Image
- Engineered At – Quad Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Mirror Image
- Recorded At – Mirror Image
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Produced For – Funk Lord Productions
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Erick Sermon (tracks: Y1, Z1)
- Co-producer – Erick Sermon (tracks: X3, Y3, Y4)
- Engineer [Recording And Mix Engineered By] – Troy Hightower (tracks: W2 to X1, X3 to Y4, Z2)
- Executive-Producer – Erick Sermon
- Legal [Representation] – Jeff Kempler, Esq.*, Katz, Smith & Cohen*
- Management [Direction] – Bandit Management, Bernard Alexander, Chris Tricarico
- Mastered By – Tony Dawsey
- Producer [Produced By] – Erick Sermon (tracks: W2 to X1, Y1, Y2, Z1 to Z3), Sugarless (tracks: X3 to Y3)
- Scratches [Scratches By] – D.J. EV*
- Written-By – E. Sermon* (tracks: W2 to X1, X3 to Z3), K. Murray* (tracks: W2 to Z3), T. Fyffe* (tracks: X3 to Y3)
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC.
Track W3 (Manifique (Original Rules)) contains a portion of the composition "I Need Love", written by J. T. Smith, B. Ervin, S. Ellinger, D. Pierce, D. Simon, performed by LL Cool J; and samples of "Baby", written by K. Crouch, R. Patterson, K. Jones and performed by Brandy (2);
"La Di Da Di", written by R. Walters and D. Davis performed by Slick Rick and Doug E. Fresh; and "Rockafella" performed by Redman.
Track W4 (Whut's Happnin') contains samples of "What's Goin On", written by M. Gaye and R. Benson and performed by Marvin Gaye and "Round Midnight" written by T. Monk, C. Williams and B. Hanighan and performed by Wes Montgomery.
Track X1 (The Rhyme) contains samples of "Before I Let Go", written by F. Beverly and performed by Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly and "Sucker MC's", written by D. McDaniels, J. Simmons and L. Smith and performed by Run-DMC.
Track X3 (Rhymin' Wit Kel), contains a sample of "Gimmie What You Got", written by G. Karson performed by Le Pamplemousse.
Track Y1 (What A Feelin') contains samples of "Public Enemy #1", written by C. Ridenhour and H. Shocklee and performed by Public Enemy and "Can't You See", written by T. Robinson, M. South, J. Howell, R. Ryan, S. Combs, H. Middleton, J. Brown, F. Wesley and J. Starks and performed by Total.
Track Y2 (Hot To Def) contains a Portion of the composition "Pride And Vanity", written by L. Bonner, G. Webster, A. Noland, M. Jones, R. Middlebrooks, W. Morrison, M. Pierce, N. Napier and samples of "Flava In Your Ear", written by O. Harvey and C. Mack performed by Craig Mack and "Rockafella", written by R. Noble, G. Clinton, B. Worrell, W. Collins and performed by Redman.
Track Y3 (Yeah) contains an excerpt from a Cannonball Adderly monologue.
Track Z1 (To My Mans) contains a portion of the composition "Holding Back The Years" written by Mick Hucknall.
Track Z2 (World Be Free) contains a sample of "Rockafella" as performed by Redman.
Track Z3 (The Rhyme (Remix)) contains samples of "Before I Let Go", written by F. Beverly and performed by Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly and "Sucker MC's", written by D. McDaniels, J. Simmons and L. Smith and performed by Run-DMC.
℗& © 1996 Zomba Recording Corporation. Manufactured in the United States by Zomba Recording Corporation. Printed in the United States.
℗ &© 1996 Zomba Recording Corporation
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1241-41595-1 9
- Matrix / Runout (Side W, etched): 01241-41595-1-W TD
- Matrix / Runout (Side W, stamped): MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (Side X, etched): 01241-41595-1-X
- Matrix / Runout (Side Y, etched): 01241-41595-1-Y TD
- Matrix / Runout (Side Y, stamped ): MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (Side Z, etched): 01241-41595-1-Z
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|01241-41595-2||Keith Murray||Enigma (CD, Album)||Jive||01241-41595-2||Canada||1996||Sell This Version|
|01241-41595-4||Keith Murray||Enigma (Cass, Album)||Jive||01241-41595-4||Canada||1996||Sell This Version|
|HIP 172||Keith Murray||Enigma (2xLP)||Jive||HIP 172||UK||1996||Sell This Version|
|051 568 2||Keith Murray||Enigma (CD, Album)||Jive||051 568 2||Germany||1996||Sell This Version|
|01241-41595-4-RE||Keith Murray||Enigma (Cass, Album, Club)||Jive||01241-41595-4-RE||US||1996||Sell This Version|