- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Engineered At – Mirror Image
- Engineered At – The Music Palace
- Engineered At – Rockin' Reel Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Produced For – Funk Lord Productions
- Produced For – Funky Noble Productions
- Pressed By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 104253
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Illiotic Music, Inc.
- Published By – Erick Sermon Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Rubberband Music
- Published By – Songs of Polygram Inc.
- Published By – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Published By – Saja Music Co.
- Published By – Troutman Entertainment
- Design – Maria Valencia
- Engineer – Troy Hightower
- Engineer [Recording Engineered By], Engineer [Mix Engineered By] – Bob Fudjinski (tracks: 4), Dave Greenberg (tracks: 5)
- Mastered By – Tony Dawsey
- Photography By – Daniel Hastings
- Producer – Erick Sermon (tracks: 1, 3, 5), Redman (tracks: 2, 4)
- Remix – Erick Sermon (tracks: 2)
- Written-By – E. Sermon*, G. Clinton, Jr.* (tracks: 1, 3), K. Murray*, L. Troutman* (tracks: 5), R. Kirkpatrick* (tracks: 2, 4), R. Troutman* (tracks: 5), W. Collins* (tracks: 1, 3)
Track 1 to 5: Zomba Enterprises Inc./Illiotic Music, Inc./Erick Sermon Enterprises Inc. (both adm. by Zomba Enterprises Inc.) (ASCAP)
Track 5: Saja Music/Troutman Entertainment (BMI)
"This That Sh*t" contains samples of "Bootzilla" written by W. Collins and G. Clinton, Jr. and performed by Bootsy's Rubberband, courtesy of Rubberband Music (adm. by Songs of PolyGram, Inc.) and Bridgeport Music, Inc. (BMI) and Warner Special Products and "Impeach The President" written by R. Hammond and C. Johnson and performed by The Honeydrippers, courtesy of Tuff City Tunes (ASCAP) and Tuff City Records and sampled material under license from Tappan Zee Records, Inc. and a portion of the composition "I Want To Thank You" written by B. James, courtesy of Remidi Music (ASCAP).
"Dip Dip Di" Remix contains a sample of "Remind Me" written by P. Rushen and K. Evans and performed by Patrice Rushen, courtesy of Babyfingers (ASCAP) and Warner Special Products.
"Dip Dip Di" (LP Version) contains samples of "Not Just Knee Deep" written by George Clinton, Jr. and P. Wynn and performed by Funkadelic, courtesy of Priority Records and "Funkin' Fo Jamaica" written by T. Brown and T. Smith and performed by Tom Brown, courtesy of Roaring Fork Music/Music Corporation of America Inc. (BMI), used by permission; all rights reserved and MCA Records.
"Danger" contains a sample of "Dance Floor written by R. Troutman and L. Troutman and performed by Roger Troutman, courtesy of Saja Music/Troutman Entertainment (BMI) and Elektra Records.
Track 2 remixed [...] for Funk Lord Productions
Track 1, 3, 5 produced by Erick Sermon for Funk Lord Productions
Track 2 & 4 produced by Redman for Funky Noble Productions
Engineered at Mirror Image
Track 4: Recording and Mix engineered at Music Palace
Track 5: Recording and Mix engineered at Rockin' Reel Recording Studios
Mastered at Masterdisk
An original sound recording made by Zomba Recording Corporation
℗ 1994, 1995 & © 1995 Zomba Recording Corporation. Manufactured in the United States by Zomba Recording Corporation, 137-139 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10001. Printed in the United States
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 1241-42303-2 4
- Barcode (String): 012414230324
- Matrix / Runout: 01241423032 DISC MFG., INC. (H3) W.O. 104253-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|01241-42303-1||Keith Murray||This That Shit / Dip Dip Di (12")||Jive||01241-42303-1||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|01241-42303-1R||Keith Murray||This That Sh*t / Dip Dip Di (12", RE)||Jive||01241-42303-1R||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|01241-42303-4||Keith Murray||This That Shit / Dip Dip Di remix (Cass, Maxi, Dol)||Jive||01241-42303-4||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|JDCD-42303-1||Keith Murray||This That Hit / Dip Dip Di (12", Promo)||Jive||JDCD-42303-1||US||1995||Sell This Version|