Tracklist Hide Credits
Fragment Six "Speak My Name"
Featuring, Vocals – Camilla MunckGuitar – Nikolaj Grandjean, Steen GrøntvedKeyboards – Michael PfundhellerWritten-By – Camilla Munck, Kenneth Bager, Michael Pfundheller
Fragment Zero "...And I Kept Dubbin'"
Mouth Organ – Henrik HallWritten-By – Gisli, Kenneth Bager, Thomas Troelsen
Fragment One "...And I Kept Hearing"
Featuring – GisliMouth Organ – Henrik HallRap – Gisli Gislason*Written-By – Gisli, Kenneth Bager, Thomas Troelsen
Fragment Two "The First Picture"
Backing Vocals – Tanja ThulauFeaturing, Vocals – Julee CruiseWritten-By – Julee Cruise, Kenneth Bager, Nikolaj Grandjean, Thomas TroelsenWritten-By [Elements Of Gamblers Delight By Marcel] – Marcell Dudas*
Fragment Eight "The Sound Of Swing"
Conductor [Choir] – Kenneth Bager, Thomas Troelsen, Thordis HofdahlFeaturing – Hans Ulrik, Hellerup Cool School ChoirPiano [Ragtime] – Nikolaj HessSaxophone, Clarinet – Hans UlrikWritten-By – Kenneth Bager, Thomas Troelsen
Fragment Seven "Les Fleurs"
Creative Director, Other [Sample Inspiration] – Nick HalkesFeaturing, Voice [Spoken Dialogue] – Julee CruiseFlute [Solo] – Niels StuartGuitar [Solo] – Steen GrøntvedMixed By, Keyboards, Drums – Christian Møller NielsenPerformer [Excerpts From Les Fleurs] – Minnie RipertonWritten-By – Charles Stepney, Richard J Rudolph*
Fragment Three "Walther & Viola"
Arranged By [Strings] – Michael PfundhellerBass – Esben IversenDobro – Jacob FischerEffects [Keyboard], Accordion – Nikolaj HessFeaturing – Jacob FischerKeyboards – Sune Munkholm PedersenMixed By, Drum Programming – Christian Møller NielsenWritten-By – Christian Møller Nielsen, Kenneth Bager, Sune Munkholm Pedersen
Fragment Four "Love Won't Leave Me Alone"
Arranged By, Keyboards – Michael PfundhellerDrum Programming – Christian Møller NielsenDrum Programming [Additional] – Thomas TroelsenFeaturing, Violin [Electric Violin Solos] – Jean Luc Ponty*Featuring, Vocals – Nikolaj GrandjeanKeyboards [Solo], Effects [Keyboard] – Nikolaj HessWritten-By – Kenneth Bager, Max Steiner, Michael Pfundheller, Nick Halkes
Fragment Nine "Would You Like To Seduce Me?"
Effects [Dub] – Bjørn WinnemKeyboards [Additional Keyboard Sound] – Christian Møller NielsenWritten-By – Kenneth Bager, Michael Pfundheller
|A Love Story In Five Parts|
Fragment Eleven "The Day After Yesterday" I (The Meeting)
Performer [All Instruments], Instruments – Mikkel HessStrings [Additional] – Michael PfundhellerWritten-By – Kenneth Bager, Mikkel Hess
Fragment Eleven "The Day After Yesterday" II (The Travelling)
Accordion – Anders VesterdahlSteel Drums [Solo] – Mikkel HessTuba – Jacob MunkWritten-By – Kenneth Bager, Mikkel Hess
Fragment Eleven "The Day After Yesterday" III (The Story)
Featuring, Voice [Narrator] – Julee CruisePerformer [All Instruments], Instruments – Mikkel HessStrings [Additional] – Michael PfundhellerWritten-By – Julee Cruise, Kenneth Bager, Mikkel Hess
Fragment Eleven "The Day After Yesterday" IIII (Reflections)
Written-By – Kenneth Bager, Mikkel Hess
Fragment Eleven "The Day After Yesterday" IIIII (It Will Never Happen Again)
Featuring, Vocals [Female] – Julee CruiseFeaturing, Vocals [Male] – Syd MattersPiano [Live] – Nikolaj HessRecorded By [Syd Matters] – Remi BarbotStrings [Additional] – Michael PfundhellerWritten-By – Hardin & Bund
- Licensed From – EMI Music Marketing
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A785119
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Embassy Music Corp.
- Published By – Dickiebird Music & Publishing Co.
- Published By – Eibur Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Incentive Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Leiber Stoller Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Faithful Virtue Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Koppelman & Rubin
- Published By – Hudson Bay Music Co.
- Published By – Hornall Brothers Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – P&M Studios, Copenhagen
- Recorded At – Delta Lab
- Recorded At – Superstar Studio
- Edited At – P&M Studios, Copenhagen
- Mastered At – P&M Studios, Copenhagen
- Arranged By – Christian Møller Nielsen (tracks: 7, 14), Kenneth Bager (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11, 13, 14), Mikkel Hess (tracks: 10 to 13), Thomas Troelsen (tracks: 2 to 5)
- Artwork – Kenneth Bager, Sanne Frank (& Co.)*
- Engineer [Additional] – Karsten Laybourn
- Mastered By [Mastering], Edited By [Digital Edits] – Michael Pfundheller
- Mixed By – Kenneth Bager (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 14), Michael Pfundheller (tracks: 1, 8 to 14), Thomas Troelsen (tracks: 2 to 4)
- Other [Inspiration, Creative Input And Great Ideas], Coordinator – Henriette Blix
- Photography By – Ellen von Unwerth
- Producer – Christian Møller Nielsen (tracks: 6, 7, 14), Kenneth Bager (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14), Michael Pfundheller (tracks: 1, 8, 9), Mikkel Hess (tracks: 10 to 13), Thomas Troelsen (tracks: 2 to 5)
- Recorded By [Julee Cruise] – Kenneth Bager, Thomas Troelsen
- Recorded By [Strings] – Kenneth Bager, Nikolaj Hess
- Sound Designer, Other [Idea, Concept] – Kenneth Bager
- Strings – Flemming Andersen (tracks: 8, 10, 12, 14), Lars Bjørnkjær (tracks: 8, 10, 12, 14), Patrick Andersen (tracks: 8, 10, 12, 14), Patrick Andersen (tracks: 8, 10, 12, 14), Sune Ranmo (tracks: 8, 10, 12, 14), Therese Åstrand Radey* (tracks: 8, 10, 12, 14)
Track 4: Elements of Gamblers Delight by Marcel, courtesy of Good Looking Records, used by permission from Good Looking Holdings Ltd.
Published by EMI Music Publishing & Copyright Control / Julee Cruise Music (BMI).
Track 6: Published by Embassy Music Corp/Dickiebird Music & Publ co/Eibeur Music. Excerpts from "Les Fleurs" as performed by Minnie Ripperton used courtesy of Janus Records under license from EMI Music Marketing.
Track 8: Jean Luc Ponty recorded in his home studio in Paris. Incorporates elements from "Theme From A Summer Place" by Max Steiner, published by WB Music Corp, all rights administered by Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
Published by WB Music Corp admin by Warner Chappell Music / EMI Music Publishing / Incentive Music Publishing Limited.
"Love Won't Leave Me Alone" is dedicated to my friend Lisbeth Maria Balle Hansen (1969-2006) & her beloved ones: Peter, Cecilie & Benedicte.
Track 9: Published by EMI Music Publishing.
This track is dedicated to Henrik Englund, who died too early of AIDS.
Track 12: Published by EMI Music Publishing & Copyright Control / Julee Cruise Music (BMI).
Track 14: Syd Matters recorded at the Chicken Cottage Studio in Paris, France.
Published by Carlin Music Corp/Leiber-Stoller Songs Ltd/Faithfulvirtue Music Co Inc/Koppelman Rubin/Hudson Bay Music Company/Hornall Brothers Music.
Tracks 1, 8, 9 recorded at P&M Studios, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Tracks 10, 11, 12 recorded at Mikkel Hess' flat.
Tracks 2, 3, 4, 5 recorded at Delta Lab Studios, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Tracks 6, 7 recorded at CMN Complex, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Strings recorded at Superstar Studios, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Julee Cruise recorded at Delta Lab Studios, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Camilla Munk appears courtesy of Ponyrec Denmark.
Syd Matters appears courtesy of V2 Music/Thirdside Records.
Mastering & digital edits at P&M Studios, Copenhagen, Denmark.
p & c 2007 music for dreams [denmark]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 709498 204970
- Barcode (Scanned): 5709498204970
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media production A785119-01
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L571
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9746
- Rights Society: bel BIEM n©b
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|zzzcd0030b||Kenneth Bager||Fragments From A Space Cadet (CD, Album + CD, Comp)||Music For Dreams||zzzcd0030b||Denmark||2006||Sell This Version|
|SSC-1001||Kenneth Bager||Fragments From A Space Cadet (CD, Album)||Cisco International||SSC-1001||Japan||2007||Sell This Version|
|Shhh!records1||Kenneth Bager||Fragments From A Space Cadet (CD + DVD, PAL)||Shhh!records||Shhh!records1||Denmark||2006||Sell This Version|
|zzzcd0030||Kenneth Bager||Fragments From A Space Cadet (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||Music For Dreams, Voices Music & Entertainment||zzzcd0030||Denmark||2007||Sell This Version|
|BAGER5||Kenneth Bager Experience, The*||Fragments From A Space Cadet (CD, Album, Promo)||Polydor||BAGER5||2009||Sell This Version|