- Recorded At – Manhattan Towers
- Bass – Sam Jones
- Design [Cover] – Andy Warhol, Reid Miles
- Drums – Art Blakey
- Guitar – Kenny Burrell
- Liner Notes – Robert Levin (2)
- Piano – Bobby Timmons (tracks: A1, B1), Duke Jordan (tracks: A2)
- Producer – Alfred Lion
- Recorded By [Recording By] – Rudy Van Gelder
- Tenor Saxophone – Junior Cook (tracks: A1, B1, B2), Tina Brooks (tracks: A1, B1)
- Trumpet – Louis Smith (2)
47 West 63rd Street address on both labels, no ® under the e in Blue Note and deep groove on both sides.
"P" (or "ear") for Plastylite record plant inscribed in the matrix along with stamped RVG on both sides.
Cover has no Inc, in the address.
Other Versions (5 of 17) View All
|BST 81597, BST-81597||Kenny Burrell||Blue Lights (Volume 2) (LP, Album)||Blue Note, Blue Note||BST 81597, BST-81597||US||1975||Sell This Version|
|BLP 1597||Kenny Burrell||Blue Lights, Vol. 2 (LP, Album, Mono, RE)||Blue Note||BLP 1597||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|BLP 1597||Kenny Burrell||Blue Lights, Vol. 2 (LP, Album, RE)||Blue Note||BLP 1597||Japan||1984||Sell This Version|
|BN 1597, BLP 1597||Kenny Burrell||Blue Lights, Volume 2 (LP, Album, Mono, Ltd, RE)||Blue Note, Blue Note||BN 1597, BLP 1597||Japan||1994||Sell This Version|
|TOCJ-1597||Kenny Burrell||Blue Lights, Volume 2 (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Blue Note||TOCJ-1597||Japan||1997||Sell This Version|