Tracklist Hide Credits
Alto Saxophone – Frank MorganBass – Percy HeathDrums – Kenny ClarkePiano – Gerald WigginsTenor Saxophone – Walter BentonVibraphone [Vibes] – Milt JacksonWritten-By – Clarke*
Baritone Saxophone – Charlie FowlkesBass – Eddie JonesDrums – Kenny ClarkePiano – Milt JacksonTenor Saxophone – Frank WessTrombone – Henry CokerWritten-By – Ernie Wilkins
- Engineer [Stamped In Runout A & B] – RVG*
Excerpt from 12" album MG-12006, "Telefunken Blues"
Track A: Los Angeles, CA, November 1, 1954
Track B: NYC, February 7, 1955
Note that Track B is called Telefunkin' Blues, whereas the album is referred to as Telefunken Blues.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A Stamped): 45 SJZ 4504A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B Stamped): 45 SJZ 4504B
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): 45-SJZ-4504-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): 45-SJZ-4504-B