Tracklist Hide Credits
- Published By – K-Dope
- Published By – Northcott Music
- Published By – JohnNick Music
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Fairwood Music Ltd.
- Produced At – Dungeon Tape
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Big Beat Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
The track intro is a spoken word sample from a speech of Reverend C.L. Franklin. A longer sample of this speech was famously used by Green Velvet - Preacher Man (The Remixes).
The famous line "These sounds fall into my mind" actually reads "Street sounds swirling through my mind".
Published by K-Dope, (ASCAP) / Northcott Music, (BMI) / JohnNick Music, (ASCAP) / Polygram Music Music Publishing Ltd / Fairwood Music Ltd.
Produced at Dungeon Tape, Brooklyn.
Mastered at Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs, NYC, New York.
Contains samples from Chicago (2) - Street Player, written by Daniel Seraphine & David "Hawk" Wolinski. Published by Balloon Head Music and Big Elk Music. International copyright secured. All rights reserved. Courtesy of Chicago Records, Inc.
(p) 1995 Big Beat Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-95747-0 1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): ST-DM-77457
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): ST-DM-77458-77459-77456
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): SRC STDM 77457-1 7̶9̶1̶5̶8̶-̶1̶ F/W RCE
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): SRC S̶T̶D̶M̶-̶7̶7̶4̶5̶9̶-̶7̶7̶4̶5̶6̶-̶1̶ ST-DM-77458-77459-77456-1 F/W RCE