Tracklist Hide Credits
Co-producer – Johnny D.*
Featuring – ShaggyRemix – Kenny "Dope" Gonzalez, Todd Terry
|A3||Bounce To Bounce|
|A4||Feels So Good (Darryl James' Theme)|
|A5||Boomin' In Ya Jeep
Featuring – Screechy Dan
|A6||Funky Jeep Music
Featuring – Supernatural (2)
|B1||Pick It Up|
|B2||Gunshot (Original Mix)
Featuring – Shaggy
|B6||Kenny Dope Man|
|B7||Boomin' In Ya Jeep (Remix)
Featuring – Screechy DanMixed By – Steve "Oh"*
|B8||Break Down Beats|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Freeze Records
- Copyright (c) – Freeze Records
- Published By – K-Dope Music
- Published By – 3 Dog Music
- Published By – New York Style Music
- Published By – Antella Music
- Published By – Size 9 Music
- Published By – Al T* Tunes Music
- Recorded At – Dungeon Tape
- Recorded At – Brooklyn Zoo
- Recorded At – Bass Hit Studios
- Recorded At – Loud House Studios
- Produced For – 2 "Dope" Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Masters at Work Productions, Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Sting International (tracks: A2, B2)
- Engineer [Recording] – Bill Klatt, Dave Darlington*, Steve Barkan*
- Executive-Producer – Todd Terry
- Mixed By – Kenny "Dope" Gonzalez (tracks: A2, A5, A6, B3 to B6), Todd Terry (tracks: A2, A5, A6, B3 to B6)
- Producer – Kenny "Dope" Gonzalez, Todd Terry (tracks: A2, A5, A6, B3 to B6)
- Sequenced By – Kenny "Dope" Gonzalez (tracks: B3 to B6)
- Written-By – Johnny D.* (tracks: A1), K. Gonzalez*, O. Burrell* (tracks: A2, B2), R. Price (tracks: A6), S. Herrara (tracks: A5, B7), T. Terry* (tracks: A2, A6, B2)
A1 produced for Masters at Work Productions, Inc.
A2 produced, mixed and remixed for Masters At Work Productions, Inc.
A3, A4, B1, B2, B8 produced for 2 "Dope" Productions, Inc.
A5, A6, B3 to B6 produced and mixed for 2 "Dope" Productions, Inc.
B7 mixed for 499T Productions.
A1 recorded at Dungeon Tape and Brooklyn Zoo, Brooklyn NY.
A2, A5, A6 recorded at Bass Hit Studios, New York NY.
A3, A4, B1, B2, B7, B8 recorded at Dungeon Tape, Brooklyn NY.
B3 to B6 recorded at Loud House Studios, Brooklyn NY.
Recording engineers for GSM Entertainment, Prime Cuts Productions, 23 West Prods.
Shaggy appears courtesy Signet Records.
Supernatural appears courtesy Al T" Management.
Screechy Dan appears courtesy Pay Day Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 3480-55015-1 6
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): MRLP-55015 -A RE KENNY DOPE I - I SRC
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): MRLP-55015-B I - I SRC
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|MRCD 55014||Kenny Dope*||The Unreleased Project (CD, Album)||Freeze Records||MRCD 55014||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|MRC-55014||Kenny Dope*||The Unreleased Project (Cass, Album)||Freeze Records||MRC-55014||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|MR-55014||Kenny Dope*||The Kenny Dope Unreleased Project (LP, Promo)||Moon Roof||MR-55014||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|IRS 993.507||Kenny Dope*||The Unreleased Project (CD, Album, RE)||Intercord Record Service||IRS 993.507||Germany||1995||Sell This Version|