Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Laura (What's He Got That I Ain't Got)
Written-By – L. Ashley*, M. Singleton*
|A2||I Wasn't Man Enough
Written-By – L. Butler*, R. Bowling*
|A3||Mother Country Music
Written-By – J. Nixon*
|A4||Why Don't We Go Somewhere And Love||3:26|
|A5||Green Green Grass Of Home
Written-By – C. Putman*
|A6||Till I Get It Right||3:01|
Written-By – H. Bynum*, R. Bowling*
|B2||The Son Of Hickory Holler's Tramp
Written-By – D. Frazier*
|B3||Lay Down Beside Me
Written-By – D. Williams*
|B4||Puttin In Overtime At Home
Written-By – B. Peters*
|B5||While I Play The Fiddle
Written-By – R. Willis*, R. Sessions*
- Manufactured By – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Published By – Al Gallico Music Corp.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Brougham Hall Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – ATV Music Corp. (2)
- Published By – House Of Gold Music, Inc.
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Acuff Rose Publications, Inc.
- Published By – Jack Music, Inc.
- Published By – Ben Peters Music
- Recorded At – Jack Clement Recording Studios
- Recorded At – American Studios, Nashville
- Mastered At – Master Control, Nashville
- Arranged By [Strings] – Bill Justis
- Art Direction – Ria Lewerke
- Backing Vocals – Bergen White, Buzz Cason, Don Gant, Johnny MacRae, Larry Keith, Steve Pippin, The Jordanaires
- Bass – Bob Moore, Joe Osborn
- Bass Guitar – Tommy Allsup
- Drums, Percussion – Buddy Harmon*, Jerry Carrigan, Kenny Malone
- Engineer – Billy Sherrill, Harold Lee
- Fiddle – Tommy Williams (5)
- Guitar – Billy Sanford, Dale Sellers, Dave Kirby*, Fred Carter*, Jerry Shook, Jimmy Capps, Johnny Christopher, Pete Wade, Ray Edenton, Reggie Young, Steve Gibson
- Keyboards – Bobby Wood, Charles "Chuck" Cochran*, George Richey, Hargus "Pig" Robbins*, Larry Butler
- Management – Management III, Beverly Hills
- Mastered By – Bob Sowell
- Photography By – David Brandenburg
- Producer – Larry Butler
- Steel Guitar – Pete Drake
- Strings – Brenton Banks, Byron Theodore Bach*, Carl Gorodetzky, Gary Vanosdale, George Binkley, Lennie Haight, Marvin Chantry, Pamela Sixfin*, Roy Christensen, Sheldon Kurland, Stephanie Woolf, Steven Maxwell Smith*
- Synthesizer [Moog] – Shane Keister
- Typography [Lettering Logo] – Michael Manoogian
- Vocals – Kenny Rogers
Mastered at Master Control, Nashville, Tenn.
© ℗ MCMLXXVI United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
A1 published by Al Gallico Music Corp. BMI
A2 published by Unart Music Corporation/Brougham Hall Music Co., Inc. BMI
A3 published by ATV Music Corp. BMI
A4 published by House Of Gold Music, Inc. BMI
A5, A6, B5 published by Tree Publishing Co., Inc. BMI
B1 published by Brougham Hall Music Co., Inc./Andite Invasion BMI
B2 published by Acuff-Rose Publications, Inc. BMI
B3 published by Jack Music, Inc. BMI
B4 published by Ben Peters Music BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 etched): 1S UALA-689-1 1A RFS/MC
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 etched): S2 UALA-689-2-1A RFS/MC SXT
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 30) View All
|UAS 30046||Kenny Rogers||Kenny Rogers (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UAS 30046||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|1A 064-99330||Kenny Rogers||Kenny Rogers (LP, Album)||Liberty||1A 064-99330||Europe||1977||Sell This Version|
|KL 0435||Kenny Rogers||Kenny Rogers (Cass, Album)||RTV Ljubljana||KL 0435||Yugoslavia||1978||Sell This Version|
|10C064-099.330||Kenny Rogers||Lucille (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||10C064-099.330||Spain||1980||Sell This Version|
|EA 689-H, EA 689||Kenny Rogers||Kenny Rogers (8-Trk, Album, Club)||United Artists Records, United Artists Records||EA 689-H, EA 689||US||1976||Sell This Version|