Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||You Turn The Light On
Written By – L. AndersonWritten-By – S. Geyer*
|A2||You Decorated My Life
Written-By – B. Morrison*, Debbie Hupp
|A3||She's A Mystery||2:54|
Written-By – D. Linde*, M. McDaniel*
Written-By – A. Harvey*, L. Collins*
|A6||I Want To Make You Smile
Written-By – B. Medley*
|B1||Santiago Midnight Moonlight
Written-By – J. Porter McMeans*
|B2||One Man's Woman
Written-By – S. Glassmeyer*
|B3||In And Out Of Your Heart
Written-By – A. Rush*, D. Linde*, R. Cullers*, T. Cain*
Written-By – D.L. Hill*, W. Robison*
|B5||Coward Of The County
Written-By – B.E. Wheeler*, R. Bowling*
- Marketed By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Jack Clement Recording Studios
- Recorded At – American Studios, Nashville
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Liberty/United Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Liberty/United Records, Inc.
- Published By – Blackwood Music
- Published By – Dar-Jen Music Inc.
- Published By – Satsuma Music
- Published By – Big Heart Music
- Published By – Music City Music, Inc.
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Windchime Music
- Published By – Combine Music Corp.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Orange Grove Music
- Published By – Mister Moose Music
- Published By – M-3 Music Co.
- Published By – Cherry Lane Music Publishing Company Inc.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Published By – Roger Bowling Music
- Published By – Sleepy Hollow Music
- Arranged By [Strings] – Bill Justis, Edgar Struble (tracks: B4)
- Artwork – Bill Burks (2)
- Backing Vocals – Bergen White, Bobby Daniels, Buzz Cason, Don Gant, Donna McElroy, Edgar Struble, Lea Jane Berinati, Steve Glassmeyer, Todd Cerney, Tom Brannon, Yvonne Godges
- Banjo – Bobby Thompson
- Bass – Bob Moore, Charles (Chuck) Jacobs*, Joe Osborn
- Clavinet – Edgar Struble
- Drums – Bobby Daniels (2)
- Engineer – Billy Sherrill, Harold Lee (tracks: A3, B3)
- Guitar – Billy Sanford, Dave Kirby*, Jerry Shook, Jimmy Capps, Johnny Chirstopher, Larry Keith, Randy Dorman, Ray Edenton, Reggie Young, Rick Harper, Steve Glassmeyer, Tommy Allsup
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadow*
- Mixed By – Larry Butler
- Percussion – Farrell Morris
- Photography By – Reid Miles
- Piano – Bobby Wood, Chuck' Cochran*, Davis Briggs, Edgar Struble, Gene Golden, Hargus "Pig" Robbins*, Larry Keith, Shane Keister
- Saxophone – Steve Glassmeyer
- Strings – Sheldon Kurland Strings*
- Synthesizer – Edgar Struble
Tracks #A3, B3: Jack Clement Studio, Nashville - USA.
Tracks #A1, A2, A4, A5, B1, B2, B4, B5: American Studio, Nashville - USA.
Mastered at Masterfonics, Nashville - USA.
© ℗ 1979 Liberty/United Records, Inc.
A1 published by Blackwood Music/Dar-Jen Music/Satsuma Music/Big Heart Music BMI
A2 published by Music City Music, Inc. ASCAP
A3 published by Tree Pub. Co., Inc./Windchime Music, Inc. BMI
A4 published by Combine Music Corp. BMI/Music City Music, Inc. ASCAP
A5 published by Unart Music Corp. BMI
A6 published by Orange Grove Music BMI
B1 published by Mister Moose Music BMI
B2 published by M-3 Music Co./Cherry Lane Music Co. ASCAP
B3 published by Combine Music Corp. BMI
B4 published by Warner Bros. Inc. ASCAp
B5 published by Roger Bowling Music BMI/Sleepy Hollow Music ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 40) View All
|LOO-979||Kenny Rogers||Kenny (LP, Album, RP)||United Artists Records||LOO-979||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|31C 064-82 739||Kenny Rogers||Kenny (LP, Album, Gat)||United Artists Records||31C 064-82 739||Brazil||1979||Sell This Version|
|TCK 30273||Kenny Rogers||Kenny (Cass, Album)||United Artists Records||TCK 30273||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|SLEM-942, 33C 062-82739||Kenny Rogers||Kenny (LP, Album)||United Artists Records, EMI||SLEM-942, 33C 062-82739||Mexico||1980||Sell This Version|
|4LN-979||Kenny Rogers||Kenny (Cass, Album)||United Artists Records||4LN-979||Canada||1979||Sell This Version|