Kevin Ayers – The Harvest Years 1969~1974
Box Set, Compilation
All Media, Reissue, Remastered
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Joy Of A Toy|
|1-1||Joy Of A Toy Continued||2:54|
|1-3||The Clarietta Rag||3:21|
|1-4||Girl On A Swing||2:50|
|1-5||Song For Insane Times||4:01|
|1-6||Stop The Train (Again Doing It)||6:06|
|1-7||Eleanor's Cake (Which Ate Her)||2:54|
|1-9||Oleh Oleh Bandu Bandong||5:36|
|1-10||All This Crazy Gift Of Time||3:50|
|1-11||Singing A Song In The Morning (Single Version)||2:53|
|1-12||Clarence In Wonderland||4:52|
|1-13||Stop This Train||5:48|
Why Are We Sleeping
Written-By – Kevin Ayers, Mike Ratledge, Robert Wyatt
|1-15||You Say You Like My Hat||3:16|
|Shooting At The Moon|
|2-2||Rheinhardt & Geraldine / Colores Para Delores||5:38|
|2-4||Pisser Dans Un Violon||8:03|
|2-5||The Oyster And The Flying Fish||2:38|
|2-7||Clarence In Wonderland||2:06|
|2-8||Red Green And You Blue||3:53|
|2-9||Shooting At The Moon||5:47|
|2-13||The Lady Rachel||6:17|
|2-14||Shooting At The Moon||3:16|
|2-17||We Did It Again / Murder In The Air||11:38|
There Is Loving / Among Us / There Is Loving
Written-By [Among Us] – David Bedford
|3-4||Song From The Bottom Of A Well||4:34|
|3-6||Stranger In Blue Suede Shoes||3:25|
|3-7||Champagne Cowboy Blues||3:57|
|3-10||Fake Mexican Tourist Blues||4:35|
|3-12||Oyster And The Flying Fish||2:59|
|3-15||Falling In Love Again||3:23|
|4-1||Don't Let It Get You Down||3:59|
|4-2||Shouting In A Bucket Blues||3:45|
|4-3||When Your Parents Go To Sleep||5:47|
|4-7||Oh! Wot A Dream||2:49|
|4-9||Beware Of The Dog||1:19|
|4-10||Connie On A Rubber Band||2:54|
|4-12||Take Me To Tahiti||3:34|
|4-14||Oh! What A Dream||2:42|
|4-15||Shouting In A Bucket Blues||3:47|
|The Confessions Of Dr Dream And Other Stories|
|5-1||Day By Day||3:50|
|5-2||See You Later||0:29|
|5-3||Didn't Feel Lonely Till I Thought Of You||4:10|
|5-4||Everybody's Sometime And Some People's All The Time Blues||3:05|
|5-5||It Begins With A Blessing / Once I Awakened / But It Ends With A Curse||8:16|
|The Confessions Of Dr Dream|
|5-7||Part One: Irreversible Neural Damage||4:44|
|5-8||Part Two: Invitation||1:12|
|5-9||Part Three: The One Dance Chance||7:50|
|5-10||Part Four: Doctor Dream Theme||5:09|
|5-11||Two Goes Into Four||1:38|
|5-12||The Up Song||3:14|
|5-13||After The Show||2:34|
|5-14||Thank You Very Much||2:58|
|5-15||Another Whimsical Song||0:20|
|5-16||The Lady Rachel||3:50|
|5-17||Stop This Train||6:08|
|5-18||Didn't Feel Lonely Until I Thought Of You||4:36|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Rough Trade Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Maida Vale Studios
- Recorded At – Playhouse Theatre
- Recorded At – Aeolian Hall
- Recorded At – Langham Studio
- Designed At – EMI Creative
- Made By – www.takt.eu – 2100003458957
- Made By – www.takt.eu – 2100003458964
- Made By – www.takt.eu – 2100003458971
- Made By – www.takt.eu – 2100003458988
- Made By – www.takt.eu – 2100003458995
- Design – Scott Minshall
- Engineer – Bill Aitken (tracks: 5-15 to 5-18), Tony Wilson (tracks: 1-12 to 1-15)
- Producer – Andrew King (3) (tracks: 3-1 to 3-10, 4-1 to 4-10), Jeff Griffin (tracks: 3-11 to 3-16), John Muir (tracks: 2-12 to 2-14), John Walters (tracks: 1-12 to 1-15), Kevin Ayers (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10, 2-1 to 2-11, 3-1 to 3-10, 4-1 to 4-11), Malcolm Jones (tracks: 1-11), Peter Ritzema* (tracks: 5-15 to 5-18), Peter Jenner (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11, 2-1 to 2-11)
- Written-By – Kevin Ayers (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 1-15)
- Track 1-11 released as single HAR 5011, 13 April 1970.
- Tracks 1-12 to 1-15 BBC Top Gear Session, recorded 10 February 1970 for BBC Radio 1 at BBC Maida Vale Studios. First transmitted 28 February 1970.
- Tracks 2-1 to 2-9 originally released as Harvest SHSP 4005 in October 1970.
- Tracks 2-10 & 2-11 A & B sides to Butterfly Dance single (HAR 5027), released 9 October 1970.
- Tracks 2-12 to 2-14 BBC Alan Black Session, 20 May 1970, recorded for BBC Radio 1 at Playhouse Theatre, London. First transmitted 3 July 1970.
- Tracks 2-15 to 2-17 BBC Top Gear Session, 9 June 1970.
- Tracks 3-1 to 3-8 originally released as Harvest SHVL 800 in January 1972.
- Track 3-9 B side to Stranger In Blue Suede Shoes single (HAR 5042) released 17 August 1971.
- Track 3-10 B side to reissued Stranger In Blue Suede Shoes single (SHSM 2005) released February 1976.
- Tracks 3-11 to 3-16 BBC Bob Harris Session, 17 May 1972, recorded for BBC Radio 1 at Aeolian Hall. Transmitted 12 June 1972.
- Tracks 4-1 to 4-9 originally released as Harvest SHVL 807 in May 1973.
- Track 4-10 B side to Oh! What A Dream single (HAR 5064) released 10 November 1972.
- Track 4-11 & 4-12 A & B side to Caribbean Moon single (HAR 5071) released 19 April 1973.
- Tracks 4-13 to 4-15 BBC Bob Harris Session, 11 April 1973.
- Tracks 5-1 to 5-11 originally released as Island ILPS 9263 in May 1974.
- Track 5-12 B released as a single (Island WIP 6194) in February 1974.
- Track 5-13 & 5-14 A & B sides to After The Show single released in 1974.
- Tracks 5-15 to 5-18 BBC John Peel Session, 9 July 1974. Recorded for BBC Radio One's John Peel Show at Langham Studio on 9 July 1974. Transmitted 30 July 1974.
Special 5CD jewel case
12p booklet with cover images and tracklisting.
℗ 2012 The copyright in this compilation is owned by EMI Records Ltd. © EMI Records Ltd.
Made in the European Union.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-11, 2-1 to 2-11, 3-1 to 3-12, 4-1 to 4-12 Digital remasters ℗2003 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
Tracks 1-12 to 1-15, 2-12 to 2-14, 3-11 to 3-16, 4-13 to 4-15 ℗2010 BBC. Tracks 2-15 to 2-17 ℗2012 BBC. Released by arrangement with BBC Music.
Published by Warner Chappell Ltd. except
track 1-7 published by Rough Trade Publishing Co.
The catalog number 50999-956509-2-0 is printed on the discs as catalog number of the set.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099995650920
- Barcode (Text): 5 99995 650920
- Other (Cat# CD1): 50999-956510-2-6
- Other (Cat# CD2): 50999-957511-2-5
- Other (Cat# CD3): 50999-957512-2-4
- Other (Cat# CD4): 50999-957513-2-3
- Other (Cat# CD5): 50999-957514-2-2
- Label Code: LC0542
- Rights Society: SDRM/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): www.takt.eu 2100003458957 9565102
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): www.takt.eu 2100003458964 9565112
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): www.takt.eu 2100003458971 9565122
- Matrix / Runout (CD4): www.takt.eu 2100003458988 9565132
- Matrix / Runout (CD5): www.takt.eu 2100003458995 9565142
- Mastering SID Code (All Discs): IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 9R74
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI UU067
- Mould SID Code (CD3): IFPI 9R88
- Mould SID Code (CD4): IFPI UU013
- Mould SID Code (CD5): IFPI 9R89