|–Khatchaturian*, Alicia De Larrocha With The London Philharmonic Orchestra* Conducted By Rafael Fruhbeck De Burgos*||Concerto For Piano And Orchestra|
|A1||–||1st Mvt. Allegro Ma Non Troppo E Maestoso|
|A2||–||2nd Mvt. Andante Con Anima|
|B1||–||3rd Mvt. Allegro Brillante|
|B2||–Franck*, Alicia De Larrocha With The London Philharmonic Orchestra* Conducted By Rafael Fruhbeck De Burgos*||Symphonic Variations For Piano And Orchestra|
- Composed By – Khatchaturian* (tracks: A1 to B1), Franck* (tracks: B2)
- Conductor – Rafael Frühbeck De Burgos
- Cover [North Sea] – Camera Press, Tom Smith (36)
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Colin Moorfoot, James Lock (2)
- Mastered By – W (12)
- Orchestra – London Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Piano – Alicia De Larrocha
- Producer [Uncredited] – Michael Woolcock
- Sleeve Notes [English] – Peter Brown (27)
- Black/silver 'narrow band' labels
- Boxed Decca logo
- "MADE IN HOLLAND"
- "© 1973, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Sleeve printed in England by Robert Stace"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English, German and French on back
- Recorded 9 - 12 May 1972 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Labelography code: ED4
- Publisher "Boosey & Hawkes" applies to tracks A1 to B1 (Khatchaturian) only
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL 12024
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL 12025