Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Pepperoni Ice Cream||2:10|
Lead Vocals [Male] – Gary Russell (2)
Programmed By [Special Instrumentation Programming] – Alan Bews
|B4||Bikini Wax Walk
Accordion [Solo] – Robert X. Planet
- Bass – Dale B. Sari
- Drums – John E. Precious
- Engineer – Alan Moore (5)
- Executive Producer – Richard J. Hendel, Robert W. Severance
- Guitar – Gary Russell (2)
- Keyboards – Robert X. Planet
- Lead Vocals – Lucy La Mode
- Mastered By – Roger Seibel
- Producer – Alan Moore (5), Dale Smith
- Saxophone – Todd E. Tweazle
- Synthesizer – Evan Smith
Thanks to: Dash Assault, Les A Go Go, Sara Saucier, Stephen E. Smith, Square Pegs, KROQ 106.7 in Pasadena, KTSM FM 107 in Apache Junction, Billboard, Swank, New Times.
All songs, B.M.I.; © 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983 By Cat Box Tunes; Recording copyright ℗ 1983 by Sho-Pink Records; divisions of Planet X Research Laboratories, Inc.
the [W] in the matrices refers to the interlocking "wm" stamp of Wakefield Manufacturing, as seen here.
The "RS" at the end if each matrix are initials written in cursive script and are very difficult to decipher; they are the initials of the mastering engineer Roger Seibel.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): KP-20-ARE-1 [W] 41651 RS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): KP-20-BRE-1 [W] 41651 RS