|2||Fun & Games||4:06|
|6||Feast Of Blaze||3:33|
|7||Song & Dance||5:11|
|9||Let's All Go (To The Fire Dances)||3:19|
|11||Me Or You||3:13|
|14||The Gathering (Original Alt. Version)||3:27|
|15||Dominator (John Peel Session - 12/7/83)||5:30|
|16||Frenzy (John Peel Session - 12/7/83)||3:39|
|17||Wilful Days (John Peel Session - 12/7/83)||5:58|
|18||Harlequin (John Peel Session - 12/7/83)||3:54|
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sony DADC Austria
- Published By – BMG Songs Ltd.
- Recorded At – Basing Street Studios
- Recorded At – Marcus Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Strawberry Studios
- Recorded At – Maida Vale Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- A&R [Reissue] – Nigel Reeve
- Artwork By [Remastered] – Chris Peyton
- Co-producer – John Porter (tracks: 1 to 10, 13)
- Coordinator [Project Coordination For EMI/Virgin] – Julie Eldridge, Nigel Reeve
- Engineer – Martin Colley (tracks: 11, 12, 15 to 18), Nigel Mills (tracks: 1 to 10, 13)
- Liner Notes – Tony Raven (2)
- Mastered By – Arun*
- Mastered By, Remastered By – Steve Rooke
- Producer – Konrad Plank* (tracks: 14), John Porter (tracks: 11, 12, 15 to 18), Killing Joke (tracks: 1 to 10, 13, 14)
- Songwriter – Killing Joke
Tracks 1 - 13 Originally ℗ 1983 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
Digital Remasters ℗ 2007 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
Track 14 ℗ 2007 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
Tracks 15-18 ℗ 1983 BBC The copyright in this sound recording is owned by BBC Worldwide Ltd.
℗ 2007 The copyright in this compilation is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
© 2007 Virgin Records Ltd. This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection.
All rights reserved © 2007 Virgin Records Ltd.
Made in the EU.
Printed in the EU.
Track durations are not stated on the release.
Release is packaged in a clear standard jewel case with a clear tray.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 099951 063924
- Label Code: LC03098
- Matrix / Runout: [Sony DADC] 5106392 13 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 946P
- Rights Society: SDRM-BIEM
Other Versions (5 of 34) View All
|EGMD 5, 813 310-1||Killing Joke||Fire Dances (LP, Album)||EG, EG||EGMD 5, 813 310-1||UK||1983||Sell This Version|
|VJCP 68863||Killing Joke||Fire Dances (CD, Album, RE, Min)||Virgin||VJCP 68863||Japan||2008||Sell This Version|
|PL 5019||Killing Joke||Fire Dances (LP, Album)||Passport Records||PL 5019||Canada||1983||Sell This Version|
|50999 5 10639 2 4, KJRE 5||Killing Joke||Fire Dances (CD, Album, RM, Unofficial)||Virgin (2), Virgin (2)||50999 5 10639 2 4, KJRE 5||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|EGCD 60||Killing Joke||Fire Dances (CD, Album, RE)||EG||EGCD 60||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|