Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||21st Century Schizoid Man Including Mirrors||7:21|
|A2||I Talk To The Wind||6:08|
|B1||Moonchild Including The Dream And The Illusion||12:15|
|B2||The Court Of The Crimson King Including The Return Of The Fire Witch And The Dance Of The Puppets||9:25|
- Pressed By – Presswell
- Record Company – E.G. Productions
- Record Company – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – E.G. Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – TRO-Total Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Wessex Sound Studios
- Produced For – E.G. Productions
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Longwear Plating
- Bass Guitar, Lead Vocals – Greg Lake
- Cover – Barry Godber
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Michael Giles
- Engineer – Robin Thompson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Tony Page
- Guitar – Robert Fripp
- Mastered By – Adrian Barber
- Other [Equipment By] – Vick and Dik
- Producer – King Crimson
- Reeds, Woodwind, Vibraphone [Vibes], Keyboards, Mellotron, Vocals – Ian McDonald
- Words By, Other [Illumination] – Peter Sinfield
Atlantic Studios mastering location indicated by "AT" in run outs.
Mastering by Adrian Barber indicated by "W" in run outs.
All songs copyright © 1969 E. G. Music Ltd.
All rights for the U.S.A. & Canada controlled by TRO-Total Music, Inc., BMI.
Recorded at Wessex Sound Studios, London
All songs published by TRO-Total Music, Inc., BMI
Produced for E.G. Productions, 'David & John'
Atlantic Recording Corporation, 1841 Broadway, New York, New York 10023
© 1969 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Printed in U.S.A.
Textured gatefold sleeve
Some issues exist that contain a sticker that states "Manufactured Under License issued by Atlantic Recording Corporation to Record Club of America, Inc." but that is the only difference, all other information same as this release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): ST-A-691699 PR
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): ST-A-691700 PR
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A / etched): ST-A-691699-C LW AT PR W [w/dot below]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B / etched): ST-A-691700-C LW AT W [w/dot below]
Other Versions (5 of 241) View All
|ILPS 9111, ILPS-9111||King Crimson||In The Court Of The Crimson King (An Observation By King Crimson) (LP, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||ILPS 9111, ILPS-9111||UK||1969||Sell This Version|
|EGCD 1, 0777 7 86485 2 9||King Crimson||In The Court Of The Crimson King (CD, Album, RE, RM)||EG, EG||EGCD 1, 0777 7 86485 2 9||Netherlands||1989||Sell This Version|
|SD 8245||King Crimson||In The Court Of The Crimson King (An Observation By King Crimson) (LP, Album, Promo, Mon)||Atlantic||SD 8245||US||1969||Sell This Version|
|CIR 15013, ZCIR 15013 (04)||King Crimson||In The Court Of The Crimson King (An Observation By King Crimson) (Cass, Album, Cre)||Island Records, Island Records||CIR 15013, ZCIR 15013 (04)||UK||1969||Sell This Version|
|85 796 ET||King Crimson||In The Court Of The Crimson King (An Observation By King Crimson) (LP, Album, RE)||Island Records||85 796 ET||Germany||1974||Sell This Version|