Tracklist Hide Credits
- Alto Saxophone – Ian McDonald
- Bass, Voice – John Wetton
- Cornet – Marc Charig
- Cover – John Kosh
- Engineer – George Chkiantz
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rod Thear
- Guitar, Mellotron – Robert Fripp
- Oboe – Robin Miller
- Other [Equipment] – Chris, Harvey, Peter Walmsley, Tex
- Percussion [Percussives] – William Bruford*
- Photography By – Gered Mankowitz
- Producer – King Crimson
- Soprano Saxophone – Mel Collins
- Violin – David Cross
Recorded at Olympic Sound Studios, London, England. July and August 1974.
All titles published by EG Music Ltd. 1974
Produced by King Crimson for EG Records
℗ 1974 EG Records Ltd © 1974 EG Records Ltd
E'G Marketed by Virgin
Originally released as LP in 1974.
This is the first UK CD release for this album.
Note about the mastering editions: 1 dot to 4 dots in the matrix refer to the first mastering version, while 5 dots refer to the Definitive Edition one (1989).
Similar to Red but 'NIMBUS ENGLAND' vs. 'MASTERED BY NIMBUS' in runout text.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 012985 301527
- Barcode (Scanned): 5012985301527
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): EGCD 15 · NIMBUS ENGLAND
- SPARS Code: AAD
Other Versions (5 of 112) View All
|ILPS 9308||King Crimson||Red (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9308||UK||1974||Sell This Version|
|88 345 XOT||King Crimson||Red (LP, Album)||Island Records||88 345 XOT||Germany||1974||Sell This Version|
|SD 18110||King Crimson||Red (LP, Album)||Atlantic||SD 18110||Brazil||1975||Sell This Version|
|CDVKCX7||King Crimson||Red (HDCD, Album, RE, RM, Gat)||Virgin||CDVKCX7||Europe||2000||Sell This Version|
|SD 18110||King Crimson||Red (LP, Album, Ric)||Atlantic||SD 18110||US||1974||Sell This Version|