|2||Coda: Marine 475||2:41|
|4||Walking On Air||4:34|
|7||Inner Garden I||1:47|
|12||Inner Garden II||1:15|
|13||Sex Sleep Eat Drink Dream||4:48|
|15||VROOOM VROOOM: Coda||3:00|
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Mixed At – Real World Studios
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Remastered At – Sanctuary Mastering
- Published By – Crimson Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Robert Stevens Inc.
- Published By – T Lev Inc.
- Published By – Poppy Due Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Robert Fripp
- Copyright (c) – Robert Fripp
- Distributed By – Panegyric
- Backing Vocals, Chapman Stick [Stick] – Trey Gunn
- Backing Vocals, Double Bass [Upright Bass], Electric Bass – Tony Levin
- Coordinator [Coordination, Opium (Arts) Ltd.] – Richard Chadwick (2)
- Design [Additional Design] – Hugh O'Donnell
- Design, CGI Artist [Computer Images] – Bill Smith Studio, London*
- Edited By [Digital Editor], Producer [Production Assistant], Technician [Soundscape Assemblage And Compositor] – David Singleton
- Engineer – David Bottrill
- Engineer [Assistant Recording Engineer] – Russell Kearney
- Engineer [Live Mixing Engineer] – George Glossop
- Engineer [Live Recording Engineer] – Noah Evens
- Guitar, Effects [Soundscapes], Mellotron – Robert Fripp
- Guitar, Voice, Words By – Adrian Belew
- Mastered By [Original Mastering] – Ian Cooper
- Mastered By [Pre-mastering] – Tön Pröb*
- Music By – King Crimson
- Percussion [Acoustic & Electronic] – Bill Bruford, Pat Mastelotto
- Photography By [Additional] – Kevin Westenberg
- Photography By [Except Cowboy And Boxer] – Lewis Mulatero
- Producer – David Bottrill, King Crimson
- Remastered By – Simon Heyworth
- Technician [Equipment And Strategic Liaison] – John Sinks
- Technician [Tony Levin] – Michele Russotto
Recorded and mixed at Real World Recording Studios, Box, UK: 24th October to 19th November, November 27th to December 4th 1994
Mastered at Metropolis. Digital editing system: SADiE. Mixed on Truth monitors from Truth Acoustics.
RF Mellotrons restored and serviced by Mellotron Archives.
Design and Computer Images © 1994.
Photography © 1994.
Adrian Belew appears courtesy of Caroline Records Inc.
Published by Crimson Music / BMG Music Publishing Ltd / Robert Stevens Inc / T Lev Inc / Poppy Due Inc
24 bit remaster at Sanctuary Mastering, London, May 21-22, 2002.
℗ & © 2004 Robert Fripp
Printed in the EU
Made in the EU
Packaged in a standard jewel case with twelve page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 33367 05132 5
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC-A): 633367051325
- Matrix / Runout: 361778 @ 3 DGM0513-1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AAHP5
- Label Code: LC 00614
Other Versions (5 of 37) View All
|KCCDY 1, 7243 8 40313 2 9||King Crimson||THRAK (CD, Album)||Discipline Global Mobile, Discipline Global Mobile, Virgin, Virgin||KCCDY 1, 7243 8 40313 2 9||UK & Europe||1995||Sell This Version|
|KCSP13||King Crimson||THRAK (CD, Album + DVD-V, Album, Multichannel, NTSC + RE,)||Panegyric, Discipline Global Mobile||KCSP13||UK & Europe||2015||Sell This Version|
|PCCY-00002, PCCY 00002||King Crimson||THRAK (MD, Album, RE)||Canyon International, Canyon International, Discipline Global Mobile, Discipline Global Mobile||PCCY-00002, PCCY 00002||Japan||1997||Sell This Version|
|PCCY-00700||King Crimson||THRAK (CD, Album)||Canyon International||PCCY-00700||Japan||1995||Sell This Version|
|IECP-50013||King Crimson||THRAK (CD, Album)||WHD Entertainment, Inc.||IECP-50013||Japan||2008||Sell This Version|