King Crimson – The Collectable King Crimson Volume One (Live In Mainz, 1974 / Live In Asbury Park, 1974)
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Live In Mainz, 1974|
|1-1||Improv: The Savage||2:13|
|1-6||The Night Watch||5:08|
|Live In Asbury Park, 1974|
|2-1||Walk On ... No Pussyfooting||0:09|
|2-2||Larks' Tongues In Aspic: Part II||6:25|
|2-9||21st Century Schizoid Man||9:33|
- Bass, Vocals, Other [Live In Mainz Booklet Story] – John Wetton
- Design – Hugh O'Donnell
- Drums, Percussion – Bill Bruford
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Alex R Mundy*
- Electric Piano – David Cross, Robert Fripp
- Guitar – Robert Fripp
- Mastered By – Alex Mundy* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9), David Singleton (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9)
- Mellotron – David Cross, Robert Fripp
- Mixed By – Robert Fripp (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9), Ronan Chris Murphy (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9)
- Other [Live In Asbury Park Booklet Story] – Sid Smith
- Producer – Alex R Mundy* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), David Singleton (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – George Chkiantz
- Violin – David Cross
- Written-By – Bruford* (tracks: 1-1, 1-3, 1-5, 1-9, 2-5, 2-8), Cross* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5, 1-7, 1-9, 2-3 to 2-6, 2-8), Wetton* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-3, 1-5 to 1-10, 2-3, 2-5, 2-6, 2-8), Palmer-James* (tracks: 1-2, 1-4, 1-6 to 1-8, 1-10, 2-3, 2-4, 2-8), Fripp*
"The Collectable King Crimson presents a series of concerts drawn from all eras of the band's history from 1969 to the present day.
As the primary consideration is the quality of performance and recordings vary from cleaned up bootleg recordings through to fully professional multi track tapes, each concert in the series identifies the original tape source and a guide to sound quality."
CD 1, Live In Mainz, March 30, 1974:
Drawn from the band's original 2 track stereo soundboard mix - sound quality: Very fine.
CD 2, Live In Asbury Park, June 28, 1974:
Drawn from the original multi track analogue tapes - sound quality: Excellent.
The phonographic copyright in these performances is operated by Discipline Global Mobile on behalf of the artists, with whom it resides, contrary to common practice in the record industry. Discipline accepts no reason for artists to assign the copyright interests in their work to either record company or management by virtue of a "common practice" which was always questionable, often improper, and is now indefensible..
(P)&(C) 2006 Robert Fripp.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 33367 50012 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 0633367500120
- Label Code: LC 00614
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM DGM50011 @1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM DGM50012 @1
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|DGM5001||King Crimson||The Collectable King Crimson Volume One (Live In Mainz, 1974 / Live In Asbury Park, 1974) (CD, Album, RE + CD, Album, RE + Comp)||Discipline Global Mobile, Panegyric||DGM5001||Europe||2006||Sell This Version|