First edition is hand numbered out of 25 on white and yellow disks
Second edition is hand numbered out of 25 on blue and green disks
Third edition is hand numbered out of 25 on black and red disks (this release)
- Presented on two 3.5 inch floppy disks; 1.44 MB high density capacity disk
- Album mastered as MP3 encoded at 8 KBPS (the music is not chiptune 8 bit format, its the actual songs in low quality 8 KBPS format)
- Hidden easter eggs with free prizes, including a POLYGONDWANALAND 8-track & other 5SevenRecords Vinyl & tape releases.
- Disk 2 includes several bonus materials like Polygondwanaland The Video Game (This video game is fan made and not an official band creation - Compatible with PC*)
*Polygondwanaland Video Game is for IBM compatible PCs. It is basically like Frogger but Gizz themed. It has some compatibility issues with newer PCs, we aren't sure if the issue is compatibility with 64 bit architecture or what else it could be. But the game runs well on older laptops, which tend to have the floppy drives anyway.
Release Note From Label:
With this Computer Floppy Release, you will begin your initiation into the 21st century. It will rock you into the fringe of a new scientific era and transmit you electronically into the thoughts and world of King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard. Don't let your fear of the unknown restrict you - technology cannot, and will not, be stopped.
This album was released as a free download with the band encouraging fans to create their own physical copies with provided templates.
- The first easter egg has been found and claimed by the great NG on October 22, 2018. This easter egg was in the Song Lyrics file in the bottom of the text in blacked out letters : "Congrats you have found an easter egg, the first person to email email@example.com with the subject “Max! I want to get my Gizz on” will win a copy of Polygondwanaland on 8-track (only 20 made)"
- There are still 3 unclaimed easter eggs as of October 2018