Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – RCA Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Banjo [Uncredited] – Arthur Taylor
- Clarinet [Uncredited] – Bobby Holmes
- Clarinet [Uncredited], Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Glyn Paque, Hilton Jefferson
- Drums [Uncredited] – Freddie Moore
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Jean Stultz
- Piano [Uncredited] – Henry "Hank" Duncan
- Recording Supervisor [Uncredited] – Loren L. Watson
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Jimmy Archey
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Dave Nelson (4), King Oliver
- Tuba [Uncredited] – Clinton Walker (2)
- Violin [Uncredited], Directed By [Uncredited] – Carroll Dickerson
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Frankie Marvin
Side B = Mx. BVE-58528-2
Both sides were recorded on January 28, 1930, New York, NY - 28 West 44th St. Studio.
Originally released on Victor 22298 in April, 1930 and re-issued on Bluebird "buff" label crediting "RCA Victor Company, Inc." on May 16, 1934. This repressed issue, on Bluebird "buff" label crediting "RCA Manufacturing Co., Inc." likely dates to between 1935 - 1937.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): B B-5466A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): A B-5466B
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|22298||King Oliver And His Orchestra*||St. James Infirmary Blues / When You're Smiling (Shellac, 10")||Victor||22298||US||1930||Sell This Version|
|22298||King Oliver And His Orchestra*||St. James Infirmary / When You're Smiling (Shellac, 10")||Victor||22298||US||1930||Sell This Version|
|B-5466||King Oliver & His Orchestra||St. James Infirmary \ When You're Smiling (Shellac, 10", RE, RP)||Bluebird (3)||B-5466||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|