- Bass, Vocals – Phil Shutt
- Drums – Slim Steer
- Executive-Producer – Rob Ayling*
- Guitar [Strs], Vocals – Andy Dalby
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [VCS3] – Goodge Harris
- Producer – Kingdom Come*
- Remastered By – Tony Arnold
- Vocals, Performer [Vbs] – Arthur Brown
- Written-By – Kingdom Come* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8), J. P. Brown* (tracks: 6), Crane* (tracks: 1)
Track ordering different to LP (side 2 comes before side 1) and tracks 2 and 6 have different titles.
This edition is similar to Kingdom Come but has the Blueprint logo, instead of Voiceprint.
Also, the barcode is different and has info about the catalogue numbers listed under the barcode.
Unknown release date (the presence of SID codes indicates a post-1994 release).
From the back cover:
Remastered At Arnies Shack 1993
© Voiceprint 1993
℗ Voiceprint 1993
Made in Austria.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 04388 10342 3
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Matrix / Runout: A0000083981-0101 35 A1
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9404
Other Versions (5 of 15) View All
|2310 178, 2310-178||Kingdom Come*||Kingdom Come (LP, Album)||Polydor, Polydor||2310 178, 2310-178||UK||1972||Sell This Version|
|WAS-1071||Kingdom Come*||Kingdom Come (CD, Album, RE, Pap)||Strange Days Records, Polydor||WAS-1071||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|ECLEC 2186||Arthur Brown*||Kingdom Come (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Esoteric Recordings||ECLEC 2186||UK||2010||Sell This Version|
|06076-81333-2||Kingdom Come*||Kingdom Come (CD, Album)||Castle Music||06076-81333-2||US||2003||Sell This Version|
|SWFLP32||Arthur Brown's Kingdom Come||Kingdom Come (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Swordfish Records||SWFLP32||UK||2017||Sell This Version|