Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Good-Bye Yer Honor
Written-By – D. Torbert*, M. Kelly*, T. Hovey*
Written-By – W. Jacobs*
|A3||Mule Skinner Blues
Written-By – G. Vaughn*, J. Rodgers*
|A4||I Hear You Knocking
Written-By – D. Bartholomew*, P. King*
Written-By – D. Torbert*, M. Kelly*
|B1||Jump For Joy
Written-By – J. Carter*, T. Gilbert*
Written-By – J. Carter*, T. Gilbert*
Written-By – R. Thomas*
|B4||Shake And Fingerpop||3:51|
|B5||Around And Around
Written-By – C. Berry*
- Recorded At – The Roxy
- Recorded By – Wally Heider Recording
- Mixed At – Wally Heider Recording
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, San Francisco
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Manufactured By – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Distributed By – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Published By – United Artists Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Good Grazin' Music
- Published By – Jet Music Inc.
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Published By – Peer International Corp.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Black Hills Music
- Published By – Birdees Music Co.
- Published By – Stone Agate Music Co.
- Crew [Equipment] – Bruce (51), Craig (58), Frank (161)
- Drums, Percussion – Chris Herold
- Engineer [Kingfish Recording Engineer] – Tim Hovey
- Executive-Producer – Robert Gregory Nelson
- Guitar, Harmonica [Harp], Vocals – Matthew Kelly (2)
- Guitar, Vocals – Bob Weir
- Lead Guitar – Robbie Hoddinott*
- Lead Vocals, Bass, Guitar – Dave Torbert
- Mastered By – Paul Stubblebine
- Photography By [Back Cover Photography] – Frank Moffett
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Gary Regester
- Photography By [Fan Photographs (Insert)] – Julie Bennett (2)
- Producer – Dave Torbert, Matthew Kelly (2)
- Recorded By [Assisted], Mixed By [Assisted] – Mike Carver
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Ray Thompson
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Rob Taylor*
Recorded live at The Roxy, Hollywood.
Recorded and mixed in the Wally Heider Mobile Recording Truck.
Mastered at C.B.S. Studios, San Francisco
Special thanks to Ray Thompson & his truck, Bill Broms, The Roxy, Ace's, Mike O'Neill, Barry Flast, Craig Champie, Don Hamlin, Patty Cathcart, Kathy, Pearl, Shotsie, Richard, The Lewerkes, The Ardens and the entire "Jet" staff.
© ℗ 1977 United Artists Music and Records Group, Inc.
Manufactured by United Artists Music and Records Group, Inc., Los Angeles, California 90028.
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A.
Times reflect music only
A1, A5 United Artists Music Co., Inc./Good Grazin' Music/Jet Music Incorporated ASCAP
A2, B5 Arc Music Corp. BMI
A3 Peer International Corp. BMI
A4 Unart Music Corporation BMI
B1, B2 Black Hills Music ASCAP
B3 Birdees Music Co. ASCAP
B4 Stone Agate Music Co. BMI
Label variation compared to Kingfish - Live 'N' Kickin': This version with artist and release title in regular font; copyright credit printed in upper case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout (Variant 1)): JT U̶A̶ -LA-732-1-1A \ T
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout (Variant 1)): JT U̶A̶ -LA-732-2-1A \ T
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout (Variant 2)): JT U̶A̶ -LA-732-1-1̶B̶
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout (Variant 2)): JT U̶A̶ -LA-732-2-1̶B̶ (2)
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|JTLA-732-G||Kingfish||Live 'N' Kickin' (LP, Album)||Jet Records||JTLA-732-G||Canada||1977||Sell This Version|
|JT-LA732-G||Kingfish||Live 'N' Kickin' (LP, Album)||Jet Records||JT-LA732-G||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|CA 732H||Kingfish||Live 'N' Kickin' (Cass, Album, Club)||Jet Records, United Artists Records||CA 732H||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|SN 7128||Kingfish||Live At The Roxy (LP)||Accord (2)||SN 7128||US||1981||Sell This Version|
|UAG 30080||Kingfish||Live 'N' Kickin' (LP, Album)||Jet Records||UAG 30080||UK||1977||Sell This Version|