Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Caroline Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Caroline Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – AVL
- Published By – 26th Street Songs
- Recorded At – Chung King Studios
- Designed At – HughesGroup
- Backing Vocals – Brett Ralph*
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Mike Bucayu
- Cover, Illustration – Pushead
- Design – Tom & Ellie Hughes
- Drums – Kevin Brownstein
- Engineer, Mixed By – Steve Ett
- Guitar – Mark Abromavage
- Photography By – Wes Allison
- Producer, Mixed By – Glenn Danzig
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Kinghorse
- Voice – Sean Garrison
Recorded at Chung King House of Metal, New York City, 1990.
The copyright in this recording is owned by Caroline Records, Inc.
Distributed in the UK by Virgin Records Ltd. Marketed by AVL.
Manufactured, distributed and marketed by Virgin Records Ltd. Made in West Germany
Published by 26th Street Songs (BMI)
The copyright in this recording is owned by Caroline Records, Inc
℗ 1990 Caroline Records Inc © 1990 Caroline Records Inc
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 012985 110013
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Other (Distribution Code France): PM 264
- Matrix / Runout (A-side stamped): 010 DM D-7909 A-1
- Matrix / Runout (B-side stamped): 010 DM D-7909 B-1
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|CARCD 11||Kinghorse||Kinghorse (CD, Album)||Caroline Records||CARCD 11||Germany||1990||Sell This Version|
|CAROL 1615||Kinghorse||Kinghorse (Cass, Album, Promo)||Caroline Records||CAROL 1615||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|CAROL 1615-1||Kinghorse||Kinghorse (LP, Album)||Caroline Records||CAROL 1615-1||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|CAROL 1615-2||Kinghorse||Kinghorse (CD)||Caroline Records||CAROL 1615-2||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|CAROL 1615-4||Kinghorse||Kinghorse (Cass, Album)||Caroline Records||CAROL 1615-4||US||1990||Sell This Version|