Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Il Est Bel Et Bon
Composed By – Passereau*
|A2||Allons, Allons Gay
Composed By – Willaert*
|A3||La, La, La Je Ne L'ose Dire
Composed By – Certon*
|A4||Now Is The Month Of Maying
Composed By – Morley*
|A5||Fair Phyllis I Saw Sitting All Alone
Composed By – Farmer*
|A6||The Nightingale, The Organ Of Delight
Composed By – Weelkes*
|A7||Valle, Che De' Lamenti
Composed By – De Wert*
|A8||Matona, Mia Cara
Composed By – Lassus*
|A9||A Little Pretty Bonny Lass
Composed By – Farmer*
|A10||Au Joly Jeu
Composed By – Janequin*
|A11||Kvaalin's Halling, Op. 30, No. 4
Composed By – Grieg*
|A12||Puppet On A String
Arranged By – Overton*Composed By – Martin & Coulter*
|B1||Motet: Ave Verum Corpus
Composed By – Byrd*
Composed By – Paul Patterson, Tim Rose-Price*
|B3||Mary Had A Baby
Arranged By – Sargent*Composed By – Negro Spiritual
|B4a||Lalela Zulu (A) No. 1: Ilihubo (Chant)|
|B4b||Lalela Zulu (B) No. 4: Uhambo Ngesitimela (Train Journey)|
|B5||Tanzen Und Springen
Composed By – Hassler*
|B6||Jenks's Vegetable Compound
Arranged By – The King's SingersComposed By – J. C. Macy
|B7||The Long Day Closes
Arranged By – The King's SingersComposed By – Chorley*, Sullivan*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – AIR (London) Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Published By – Peter Maurice Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Belwin Mills Music Ltd.
- Published By – Josef Weinberger Ltd.
- Published By – O.U.P.
- Published By – Regal Music
- Baritone Vocals – Anthony Holt, Simon Carrington
- Bass Vocals – Brian Kay
- Countertenor Vocals – Alastair Hume, Nigel Perrin
- Engineer [Balance Engineer] – Christopher Parker, Neville Boyling, Robert Gooch, Stuart Eltham
- Ensemble – The King's Singers
- Photography By, Cover [King's Singers] – Michael Barrington-Martin
- Recording Supervisor – Christopher Bishop, John Fraser, John Willan
- Tenor Vocals – Alastair Thompson (tracks: A1 to A13, B1 to B5), Bill Ives (tracks: B6, B7)
Original sound recording made by EMI Records Ltd., except track A1, A2, A3 and B3 made by A.I.R. London Ltd.
Made and printed in Great Britain. Sleeve printed and made by Garrod and Lofthouse Ltd.
Release contains paper booklet with lyrics.
Ⓟ 1973 - track A1 to A3, B3
Ⓟ 1974 - track A4 to A8
Ⓟ 1975 - track B2
Ⓟ 1976 - track A9 to A13
Ⓟ 1977 - track B1
Ⓟ 1978 - track B4, B5
Ⓟ 1980 - track B6, B7
> P. Maurice Mus. Co. Ltd. - track A12
> Belwin-Mills Mus. Ltd. - track A13
> J. Weinberger Ltd. (MCPS) - track B2
> O.U.P. - track B3
> Regal Mus. Ltd. - track B4, B6, B7
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - label): 2YEA.7117
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - label): 2YEA.7118
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - runout): 2YEA 7117-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - runout): 2YEA 7118-2
- Other: oc
- Other: 053 - 07 425