- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Republic Records
- Copyright (c) – Universal Republic Records
- Produced For – Darkchild Entertainment Inc.
- Produced For – Medinah Entertainment, Inc.
- Recorded At – 2nd Floor Studios, Atlantic City
- Mixed At – The Boom Boom Room
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – International Music Publishing, LLC
- Published By – 23000 Music Publishing
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Anesha Birchett, Linda Kiraly*
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Roberto "TiTo" Vazquez*, Rodney Jerkins
- Guitar – Brent Paschke
- Lead Vocals – Linda Kiraly*
- Management [Exclusive Representation] – Harriet Carr (2), Jonathan Shalit
- Music By – D. Emile*, Rodney Jerkins
- Producer – D.Emile*, Rodney Jerkins
- Producer [Vocal Production] – LaShawn Daniels
- Written-By – Anesha Birchett, Antea Birchett, Delisha Thomas, Dernst Mile II*, LaShawn Daniels, Rodney Jerkins
Produced for Darkchild.com, Darkchild Entertainment Inc. and Medinah Entertainment, Inc.
Recording engineered for Nu Flavah Management.
Recorded at 2nd Floor Studios, New Jersey.
Mix engineered for Ear Candy & Nu Flavah Management and Darkchild.com
Mixed at Boom Boom Room, Burbank, California.
℗&© 2007 Universal Republic Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Rodney Jerkins (BMI) - EMI Music Publishing
LaShawn Daniels (ASCAP) - EMI Music Publishing
Dernst Emile - International Music Publishing LLC
Anesha Birchett & Antea Birchett (BMI) - International Music Publishing LLC
Delisha Thomas (SOCAN) - 23000 Publishing
Exclusive representation for Shalit Global.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none